ADVERTISEMENT

SN Already Talking About Okafor's Probable Agent

Say it a lot and will continue to say it. Coach K is the biggest phony there is.

The double standards between UK and other elite programs is pretty absurd, but it is what it is. I've pretty much cut out all forms of sports journalism and just watch the games, I even put something else on during halftime so I don't have to hear the dweebs the got talking. It makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Originally posted by WeWant9:
The double standards between UK and other elite programs is pretty absurd, but it is what it is. I've pretty much cut out all forms of sports journalism and just watch the games, I even put something else on during halftime so I don't have to hear the dweebs the got talking. It makes it a lot more enjoyable.
You have about the same protocol I do. I just get up from the TV and do other ish until the game starts again.

Originally posted by Cawood86:

Say it a lot and will continue to say it. Coach K is the biggest phony there is.
Perfectly said Cawood.

Originally posted by Desperado_1955:

Originally posted by WeWant9:
You have about the same protocol I do. I just get up from the TV and do other ish until the game starts again.
Yep.....it is what it is!!! Has been this way for years!!! I do the same and when the game comes on, I normally put the tv on mute. The majority of the time the ESPN and CBS announcers totally suck, do listen to Bilas, though.

Originally posted by Cawood86:

SN talking about an agent that Okafor might higher in the future sometime makes coach K a phony?

Originally posted by JasonSpear:

I'll wait for the outcry about one and dones when all 3 of Jones, Okafor, and Winslow leave after this year. They don't go to class. They're athlete students, not student athletes. Just looking for the fastest track. So on and so forth.
Has there been any outcry against Calipari lately?

Originally posted by BlueBlood66:

I'll wait for the outcry about one and dones when all 3 of Jones, Okafor, and Winslow leave after this year. They don't go to class. They're athlete students, not student athletes. Just looking for the fastest track. So on and so forth.
In the media, or on fanboards? Why don't you tell us what's going on at your Duke board.

Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
But I thought Duke wasn't for one and dones?
Coach K admitted on Dan Patrick he had to change his approach because over a long period of time, if you don't evolve, you won't be able to contend.

Well, so far it hasn't worked for Duke. Lehigh and Mercer have exposed his teams.

The question is will it be different this year? If so, it will be K's first success with OAD players.

Lately? No. Did you pay attention the first 4 years when assembling 3-4 top 15 players in the same class was a novelty idea? No one's that shocked at it anymore and Cal has proven you can win, keep a good team GPA, and get players drafted early all at the same time.
Exactly. There's always criticism with change and K has criticized the rule just like Cal has. But as far as I know he has never critisized Cal or UK for it. He was recruiting multiple five star classes before Cal was even at Kentucky. He has always gone after the best players he wants, before and after the NBA rule started.

Exactly. There's always criticism with change and K has criticized the rule just like Cal has. But as far as I know he has never critisized Cal or UK for it. He was recruiting multiple five star classes before Cal was even at Kentucky. He has always gone after the best players he wants, before and after the NBA rule started.
I was referring to media personalities and those with public voices complaining about the way Cal recruits and the agenda that was getting pushed, and still does by some, that Cal isn't worried about the "student" part and only the "athlete" part. Coach K has been recruiting the best players he can, yes. But he's only landed few of them of the caliber of his current class since 2006. He'd been living off classes signing mostly guys ranked between 15-40 or so and having high profile returnees every year. Cal's been living in the top 20 and having to almost completely reload except for 2 anomaly years where a few guys came back.

Kyrie Irving, Austin Rivers, Jabari Parker

needlenoseratface is a PHONY.

magette on the take--the jewelry caper---flopping--cursing and whining throughout all games.

yep--he is a PHONY.

rr

I beg for the chance of Okafor having to play against WCS, Towns, Lee, and Johnson.

Please, let it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT