ADVERTISEMENT

SKJ's transcript es no bueno

Makes you wonder if this was the reason he was sitting so much...

Maybe his grades kept him from practicing and his focus away from the game. He seems like he had a close relationship with his parents who were strong in their view he should go play at UK...but I'm thinking he just wasn't comfortable being so far away from them...he was homesick. Couldn't focus on school or ball...a lot of the time we forget but these are 18-20 years olds being away from home for the first time ever with a national spotlight on them during the season.

No, I told you what other premium sites have been reporting since yesterday.

Just give up. You've become annoying in your attempts to smear someone's reputation with innuendo and bad intentions.

This thread reveals more about what you are than anything else and it's not pretty.

Last edited:
Sometime in the last 48 hours or so, UK sent out SKJ's transcript to the schools that were recruiting him. Upon receiving the transcript, Pitt cancelled his weekend Official Visit and UNC pulled his scholarship offer.

Are there any current students on the board? Do any of you know what type of classes SKJ was taking?

Schools pull offers all the time, to make it look like they were not interested, instead of being shunned. With SKJ committing to NC State, I'm sure UNC wanted to do damage control on losing a player to an in-state rival. After all, what difference do grades matter to UNC, when they have fake classes?

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT