Skal's stats last 5 games

Apr 28, 2015
PER: 28.0
TS%: .581
PTS Per 36: 18.5
REB Per 36: 12.6
BLK Per 36: 5.5
basketball.realgm.com/player/Skal-La…

If Skal continues to rebound and defend like he is, we could become really deadly with Skal and Willis on the floor. Our guards would be able to get anywhere they want on the floor, there would be no chance of a team packing it in.

Reactions: KWilt43atbuzz
He's made an incredible jump in performance in just the past couple of weeks. Cal did something right with this kid. I had serious doubts about his willingness to get in there and bang and rebound and block shots. He looks like a totally different player. I'm impressed. I'd just about given up on him for this year, anyway. Obviously, you can see the athleticism and potential but I was just tired of seeing him pushed around and being invisible. He's really playing well these past few games. Hope it continues.

Reactions: KWilt43atbuzz
No big....repeat...no big at UK has ever had the feathery touch Skal possesses from 15-18 ft.
Not Bowie, not Turpin, not Towns none of em.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catsfan28
No big....repeat...no big at UK has ever had the feathery touch Skal possesses from 15-18 ft.
Not Bowie, not Turpin, not Towns none of em.
Skal is sure looking mighty sweet with his shooting no doubt but....Glad you did not name big Dan Issell on that list. Maybe you aren't old enough to have seen his shooting prowess. He's king, had it all beautifully at any point on the floor. [winking] Right now loving that Skal tho daddyo!

His jump shot recently has been money. It's really unguardable.

If you get it before he releases it, most likely from behind him, otherwise yeah, it's like trying to block the sky hook. Something Artis Gilmore managed to do once.

Not only that... But we've got Alex for the tourney this year! We could be dangerous in the tourney and teams don't wanna play us right now..

ADVERTISEMENT