ADVERTISEMENT

Skal in foul trouble before 2nd TV timeout... Shocker!

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
Some of us called it. You knew it was going to happen.

Also.. Grayson Allen flop "head whip" moves: 2... Already..

we have gotten a lot of calls too

both were fouls on Skal, he has to be smarter

Was the 2nd foul really an offensive foul on Skal? He made a spin move and we have the college ref..."offensive foul". In NBA...that is a a no call.

Was the 2nd foul really an offensive foul on Skal? He made a spin move and we have the college ref..."offensive foul". In NBA...that is a a no call.

They called him hooking the arm around the defender.

UK in the bonus first. I don't think anyone can call it unfair at this point.

It's not a shocker because Skal is playing super soft and unintelligent out there. Like he did the first game against Albany. He needs to wake up.

Let's be real here. The only reason most are shrugging this off as no big deal is the fact it didn't matter and we still won the game pretty easily. If this would have hurt the team more and we lose this game, i bet many of you would have a different opinion on the matter.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
... And we still won. By a solid margin..

When you can handle a team like Duke with our bigs in foul trouble all game... Yeah... I'm pretty happy with this team!

Shocker alert! We had to beat Duke and the 3 refs! There were a couple of phantom fouls on Lee and Skal, and we still bit down on them.

Can't stand that Allen stiff arm either to go with Jefferson always giving someone a shove when given the chance.

ADVERTISEMENT