ADVERTISEMENT

Since 2018, F4 teams from UKs region

Can you say “blown opportunities”?

Might be time to stop complaining about the Committee supposedly giving tough draws. We’ve had some remarkably easy paths in recent years, we just failed to take advantage of it.

I Cant College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

interested colin cowherd GIF

There’s never been nor ever will be a team go to 6 final fours every ten years. That’s 18 over a 30 year period. Delusional.
UCLA says hello. Not only did they go to 6 out 10 years they went to 10 out 12 years.

Last edited:
I think going zero times out of 10 years then having fans coming on to say fans are expecting too much is also very very bizarre.
There’s no wonder so many people hate UK fans. Instead of feeling blessed to be part of the greatest tradition in CBB all history, some cry like little snotty brats. That faction makes the rest of us look stupid.

There’s no wonder so many people hate UK fans. Instead of feeling blessed to be part of the greatest tradition in CBB all history, some cry like little snotty brats. That faction makes the rest of us look stupid.

You are insane if you think people upset with the state of the UK program at the moment are the reason why people do not like UK fans.

It was generally accepted by every major media outlet and person that this run we are on needed to result in a head coaching change.

Fans should be grateful to part of the greatest tradition in CBB history? Don’t look now but that status is a few years away from not being true, and if the fans accept the not even mediocrity, just down right crap of the last 5 years it won’t be long at all.

Can you say “blown opportunities”?

Might be time to stop complaining about the Committee supposedly giving tough draws. We’ve had some remarkably easy paths in recent years, we just failed to take advantage of it.
Did Cal complain about our draw this season? I going to guess the answer is yes.

Yet cal and his wife continue to run things. Remember they have a good relationship. It’s like a married couple.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo

We’re not snobby brats for thinking the last 4 to 5 to 9 years is unacceptable. Everyone I know in person who cares about basketball asks me what is wrong with Kentucky. I haven’t lived in Kentucky since 2014.

I’m also on r/collegebasketball and I used to get downvoted for complaining about Cal. Now the consensus (fire Cal) is near universal from all fanbases. The narrative outside Kentucky has absolutely shifted and it’s ridiculous to pretend otherwise.

Reactions: RunninRichie
We’re not snobby brats for thinking the last 4 to 5 to 9 years is unacceptable. Everyone I know in person who cares about basketball asks me what is wrong with Kentucky. I haven’t lived in Kentucky since 2014.

I’m also on r/collegebasketball and I used to get downvoted for complaining about Cal. Now the consensus (fire Cal) is near universal from all fanbases. The narrative outside Kentucky has absolutely shifted and it’s ridiculous to pretend otherwise.

I remember looking at the college basketball reddit a year or two ago and it’s generally very light on complaining. That’s not the worst thing in the world but it’s like people were going out of their way to avoid being critical at all.

I’ve just never felt the need to ignore the flaws in a sports team. Talking about a team, a coach a programs strengths and weaknesses is part of the fun for me. I thought it was for all sports fans.

You are insane if you think people upset with the state of the UK program at the moment are the reason why people do not like UK fans.

It was generally accepted by every major media outlet and person that this run we are on needed to result in a head coaching change.

Fans should be grateful to part of the greatest tradition in CBB history? Don’t look now but that status is a few years away from not being true, and if the fans accept the not even mediocrity, just down right crap of the last 5 years it won’t be long at all.
That isn't what he said. He said it makes sense why people hate UK fans when you have people that expect to go to the final 4 every other season

Adding that it's been 9 years is what he's saying the problem is. 2017 and 2019 2020 were really good basketball teams. I can get with 4 years

Once proud Ky gets knocked out in the first or second round every, yr sad we have fallen so far and still next yr the same old same old.

Reactions: RunninRichie
That isn't what he said. He said it makes sense why people hate UK fans when you have people that expect to go to the final 4 every other season

He stated to me:

“Instead of feeling blessed to be part of the greatest tradition in CBB all history, some cry like little snotty brats. That faction makes the rest of us look stupid.”

Not at one point did he say anything about fans expecting a final four every other year. He insinuated that I was a snotty brat that makes everyone look stupid that is a UK fan. Most People who are paid to cover sports said the exact same thing: Cal is a failure and needs to go.”

Also to state that fans should just be grateful no matter what the results are is crazy. I honestly do not know how you could have read his response to me and gotten the conclusion that you came to.

I have been a fan my entire life and have yet to encounter a single fan that expects that a team should make the final four every other year. but it seems like we have several that expect to not go at all, despite how many draft picks, talent, and teams with the number one line up combination in all of college basketball.

Last edited:
Adding that it's been 9 years is what he's saying the problem is. 2017 and 2019 2020 were really good basketball teams. I can get with 4 years

I agree with that. Those 3 teams were good and 2018 at least won the sec tourney. They choked n ncaa though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT