ADVERTISEMENT

Since 2009...

Ohio State, North Carolina, Duke, Miami, UCLA, Tennessee, Syracuse, Penn State, and now Louisville, have all been involved in different types of scandals, but yet, it's still John Calipari and Kentucky basketball who represent all that is wrong with college athletics.

What Duke scandal? They are above reproach. Kansas has had more overlooked issues than anyone out there. Self owns that town.

For sure, and many people right now are seething at how successful,Cal has been.

Another Cal title only irritates them more.

Still waiting for Tipton to retire and Forde to acknowledge his ignorance.

You know, I'll still see someone say Cal is a sleazebag. Usually I know they're ignorant and ignore them, but occasionally I'll engage them, for curiosity sakes of course.

You know the response. "He had two schools vacate their titles, blah, blah."

Ok, that's fine, but how was it his fault? They can't answer.

Then they go to "He doesnt have players stay for four years."

Okay, that's fine, but how's that his fault. They still cant answer.

Then it's "we know he's cheating and paying players".

Okay, that's fine, so take it to the right people.

Same ol' s***

Reactions: Roe07
There was a guy I used to work with who gave me the business when we hired Cal. He was a big UT fan, and Brucie was at the apex of his stint at UT. Every time we'd cross paths, it was "much longer before Cal lands them on probation?" or "how much did Cal pay for this guy?" Then Brucie lied about the BBQ...got his show cause and was fired. I only reminded him about it and what he said about Cal every time I saw him. He finally just started avoiding me unless he just absolutely needed to see me about something.

It's not going to change. If you go to North Carolina's board today they will be talking about how cal cheats and UK is not an academic school. If you go to UL's board they will be calling Cal Coach Calivacate. what the hell is wrong with those people?

It's not going to change. If you go to North Carolina's board today they will be talking about how cal cheats and UK is not an academic school. If you go to UL's board they will be calling Cal Coach Calivacate. what the hell is wrong with those people?

Yeah I work with a couple of die-hard Cards and one day last fall while eating lunch they were talking about Cal being a failure because of all his talent and only one title (typical bullshit they always spew), then one of them said something to me like "Calipari just needs to pay them more money and maybe he'll get better results." I looked at him and said "seriously, with all that's going on at Louisville right now you're gonna look at me and say that with a straight face." He acted like he had no clue what I was referring to.

Reactions: JC CATS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT