ADVERTISEMENT

Side effects from letting Bill Gates stick you with needles "won't be a walk in the park."

We watched it completely change her as a person almost immediately and through dozens of doctor appointments with dozens of doctors, this was the consensus.

Most childhood vaccines actually list autoimmune encephalitis as a possible side effect on the label. Of course we didn’t know this or weren’t told/shown this beforehand.

Which vaccine(s) and how old was she at the time?

Why would any relatively young healthy person ever get a flu shot or this is mind boggling. Our immune systems are insanely efficient and should be allowed to do their jobs. Eat healthy enough and get some exercise. If you are destroying your body this shot or any virus will be the least of your worries anyway.

If you have underlying conditions then you should strongly consider the benefits. If your healthy then move on and live your life. This virus wont hurt you

Why would any relatively young healthy person ever get a flu shot or this is mind boggling. Our immune systems are insanely efficient and should be allowed to do their jobs. Eat healthy enough and get some exercise. If you are destroying your body this shot or any virus will be the least of your worries anyway.

If you have underlying conditions then you should strongly consider the benefits. If your healthy then move on and live your life. This virus wont hurt you

Every medical professional who I’ve talked to and has dealt with covid disagrees. None of them have told me it’s something to gamble with. In addition, it ignores a pretty important fact... and that is that you are likely to spread Covid to other people.

But regardless of the debates which have been had over and over, your life isn’t getting back to normal until people take the vaccine.

I'm 68, but I'm pretty healthy. But my wife works in a hospital, so I guess I would take it given the opportunity. They've been polling the workers at the hospital my wife works in to see how many would take it.

Every medical professional who I’ve talked to and has dealt with covid disagrees. None of them have told me it’s something to gamble with. In addition, it ignores a pretty important fact... and that is that you are likely to spread Covid to other people.

But regardless of the debates which have been had over and over, your life isn’t getting back to normal until people take the vaccine.
Im not getting any shot under any circumstances. And I don't give a **** about other ppl.

And you are an idiot poster. Always have been.

solid reasoning. Makes sense
Why? Im 42. Healthy. Not on any meds. Yearly check ups and not a single issue. I work a physical job 50 to 60 hrs a week. I own a small farm and when im not working im working. My whole life is activity and outside. I have 42 animals currently, am exposed to everything life throws at you. I spend my life outside. In creeks in ponds handling wildlife. Nature. I work in a factory around 500 or so other ppl. I have been and am exposed to everything every virus life throws at us at least to some regard. I have a kid in middle school who grew up in day care and public school. My body knows how to defend itself. Go be a pussy and hide under a Lysol sanitized blanket and fear what the tv tells you. I choose to live. And very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BigSexyCat
I'll get the vaccine probably but only because I want to, not because I'm told I have to. My family gets a flu shot every year not because we think we're going to die from the flu. We get it because getting the flu sucks, and we don't like getting sick. Same with this virus.

Also, I have to laugh at anyone scared of a vaccine calling those willing to get one scared of the virus. I'm not sure when people's decisions around the health and safety of themselves and their family became a dick-measuring contest, yet here we are.

After the last four years I'll never trust the media, government or pharmaceutical companies again. I'll take my chances with the coronavirus.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Why? Im 42. Healthy. Not on any meds. Yearly check ups and not a single issue. I work a physical job 50 to 60 hrs a week. I own a small farm and when im not working im working. My whole life is activity and outside. I have 42 animals currently, am exposed to everything life throws at you. I spend my life outside. In creeks in ponds handling wildlife. Nature. I work in a factory around 500 or so other ppl. I have been and am exposed to everything every virus life throws at us at least to some regard. I have a kid in middle school who grew up in day care and public school. My body knows how to defend itself. Go be a pussy and hide under a Lysol sanitized blanket and fear what the tv tells you. I choose to live. And very well.
What kind of animals you got? Anything dangerous or exotic?

Vaccine isn’t going to get you out of wearing a mask or social distancing. Fauci and Gates have already stated this. Also, they said one dose isn’t going to get it done either. All for a virus with a 99.99 survival rate.

After my family, friends and myself are vaccinated, I quite frankly don’t care what you people do. At least I won’t be killing strangers and strangers can’t be killing my people.

The question will be how long it lasts...

I'll get the vaccine probably but only because I want to, not because I'm told I have to. My family gets a flu shot every year not because we think we're going to die from the flu. We get it because getting the flu sucks, and we don't like getting sick. Same with this virus.

Also, I have to laugh at anyone scared of a vaccine calling those willing to get one scared of the virus. I'm not sure when people's decisions around the health and safety of themselves and their family became a dick-measuring contest, yet here we are.
Say it louder for the people in the back.

There is some evidence that taking acetaminophen (Tylenol) with the vaccine lessens the side effects.

At any rate this is an easy decision for me. I'm in the high risk group due to age, so the probability of any adverse side effects is much less than the probability of contracting Covid which DOES have many ongoing side effects some of which are severe including death.
Me as well. Type2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, elevated liver enzymes, atrial fibrillation, iron deficiency leading to severe anemia, and a stroke in 2019. Hell, what am I thinking....I’m invincible

I fully expect the vaccine to produce side effects like pain and swelling at the injection site, a slight fever and maybe some fatigue. I had those symptoms when I took the Shingrix booster in the summer. I'll take a Advil or aspirin and wait it out while the symptoms subside. I'm not a little titty baby who whines about every little discomfort in life, especially compared to the actual agony that COVID-19 in a significant number of patients. Life is about weighing risks, and unless some new information emerges in the new few months, I will assess the risk of suffering from COVID-19 to be far worse than the most common side effects of the vaccine.

What kind of animals you got? Anything dangerous or exotic?

chickens, guinea hens, dogs (inside mainly, one outside), cats, horses, goats and one snake (8 1/2 ft red tail boa). cattle when I was younger. wanted to add hogs and cattle for meat but my girls would turn them into pets and never let me have them "sent away".

(Next scene: Ventilator)

Reactions: Calf and jameslee32
chickens, guinea hens, dogs (inside mainly, one outside), cats, horses, goats and one snake (8 1/2 ft red tail boa). cattle when I was younger. wanted to add hogs and cattle for meat but my girls would turn them into pets and never let me have them "sent away".
I figured you would have some badass animals like tigers or orangutans. Disappointed 😞.

8cqEhla.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
ADVERTISEMENT