ADVERTISEMENT

Sickening watching Villanova/Auburn kill their 15 seeds

Hell I’d take a stain on the program at this point. At least we’re being talked about.

ESPN did a segment with Steven A and when someone mentioned Kentucky doing well he said

“Whhhhaaaaaaat? Kentucky? John Calipari’s Kentucky?”

And it just completely went to the wayside and wasn’t talked about. Just quickly mocked.

That’s where we are as a program. Get rid of this bum.

Are they running plays and getting open shots? Got a point guard who can shoot? Switch defenses? Keep the foot on the pedal? Coach screaming like a maniac and yanking guys left and right to the point where they’re scared to dribble? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Gromcat
bEaRd!!!!!! wHaT’s hE dOnE!!!!! tItLe gAmEs iN lUbBoCk?!?!?!?!? I nEeD tO sEe mOrE!!!!
If we hire a guy like Beard we might go lose to Evansville or go 9-16 or lose to St Peters or something crazy

• Haha
If we hire a guy like Beard we might go lose to Evansville or go 9-16 or lose to St Peters or something crazy

If Texas goes on a little run oh man. Imagine if Oats does. Lead Belly is going to implode.

hOly **** mOrG aInT sO ****iNg cRaZy AfTeRaLl!!!

If Texas goes on a little run oh man. Imagine if Oats does. Lead Belly is going to implode.

hOly **** mOrG aInT sO ****iNg cRaZy AfTeRaLl!!!
They also fail to understand that winning at Texas and Alabama is not as easy as it is at UK. One is not like the other.

They also fail to understand that winning at Texas and Alabama is not as easy as it is at UK. One is not like the other.

They don’t ever want to acknowledge it. Going to an elite eight and an overtime away from a title at Tech? Lol. The guy can flat out get it done.

Obviously Coach Cal should be demoted to Recruiter Cal.
The fans should be promoted to Coach Fans.
In this situation the fans would vote when to change defenses and offenses and who to put in the game and out of the game.
Recruiter Cal would just recruit players and check his tablet to know to change plays and strategy. !!! We don't need you to do anything else chump.
Us basketball Binny's can do it a hell of a lot better than you can. Believe me we play zone so we can sleep at night when we lose.
Fall on the sword instead of swallowing it.

And I'm just waiting to his call inshow. Somebody (me) needs to call in get on that damn radio and light his ass up about not playing Zone sometimes against teams that can't play against it. Coach Cal he ain't going to hear the end of it until he start playing zone defense when it's needed. Call the radio show anyway you can get a hold of The man sit behind him on the bench yelling straight at him to play zone I don't give a damn we're going to get the job done or the little Italian coach is going to be hitting the ****ing road. Fin

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT