ADVERTISEMENT

(SIAP) Tayvion Robinson?

Finna_Go_HAM

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 25, 2022
Franklin TN
He dressed but didn't play against Georgia. According to SI he was not seen on the field during warm-ups against Louisville. Last I heard was Stoops saying he was "banged up." I was out of town for Thanksgiving and out of the loop. Does anyone know what happened to him?

He dressed but didn't play against Georgia. According to SI he was not seen on the field during warm-ups against Louisville. Last I heard was Stoops saying he was "banged up." I was out of town for Thanksgiving and out of the loop. Does anyone know what happened to him?
Sustained a knee injury several weeks ago, missed much PT.

Reactions: Finna_Go_HAM
His play in the slot was the key to our offense early on. Less competition but things were clicking much better than after he disappeared.

Yep. He was crucial in picking up 3rd downs, was a great rac guy, and was great at beating press man.

Pure guess but I think they fell out when the staff decided to give brown all his touches. We definitely suffered, whatever the reason.

Yep. He was crucial in picking up 3rd downs, was a great rac guy, and was great at beating press man.

Pure guess but I think they fell out when the staff decided to give brown all his touches. We definitely suffered, whatever the reason.
Yeah from all accounts he got sideways with the offensive staff and we in affect lost him for the year.

• Angry
Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT