ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Now would be a good time to revisit Andre Magee...

Pickle_Rick

Senior
Oct 8, 2017
With Jughead, and Pimptino, excised from UL, you gotta figger the hush money is gonna dry up right quick. If the NCAA doesn't have the nards (and you know they don't), and the FBI doesn't care about teen-aged prostitution by a large organization (that one's iffy. People are assuming the Slick Rick is gonna be answering questions about cash to recruits), at least an enterprising publisher could make a few bucks. I'm not even gonna charge a fee for coming up with the idea. What would be cherry is if Magee and Powell co-authored a book. I can see the Lifetime movie as I type/hype this.

Better make it BET. Not enough white girls got hurt for Lifetime. (Did any white girls get hurt?)
And the villain is an old powerful white guy.

Given recent events and after round 2 coming up with the NCAA there doesn't seem to be any good reason (other than the checks you mentioned) to stay silent. It would make an interesting few news days if he said two words: "Rick knew."

If the Rick vs. UL suit isn't settled out of court, UL may want to call McGee in as a witness to find out exactly what Rick knew.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
If the Rick vs. UL suit isn't settled out of court, UL may want to call McGee in as a witness to find out exactly what Rick knew.
This is why I think it will never go to court. You know UL lawyers would want to put McGee on the stand. Plus I agree with OP that the money is going to dry up for McGee. I would love to see this go to court.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT