ADVERTISEMENT

Should we even show up tomorrow??

All I'm reading is how great Arkansas is and how hard a game it's gonna be for us....All I know is they started 1-5 in the SEC....i would like to hear how difficult it is gonna be for Arkansas to deal with us.....how about us being confident instead of scared to death
I’ve decided some of you knuckleheads must make up bullshit just to see if anyone will call you on it.

I haven’t seen anyone saying what you claim is “all I’m reading.” In fact, everyone has UK as the clear favorite in this game. So what are you talking about?

Yeah, it’s a solid opponent, one that might even beat us, but there’s absolutely nothing there to motivate anyone to start a thread entitled “should we even show up?”

Last edited:
I’ve decided some of you knuckleheads must make up fake bullshit just to see if anyone will call you on it.

I haven’t been seeing anyone saying what you claim is “all I’m reading.” In fact, I’m pretty sure everyone has UK listed as the clear favorite in this game. So what the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, it’s a solid opponent, one that might ev n beat us, but there’s absolutely nothing there to motivate anyone with the brain to start a thread entitled “should we even show up?”
Word

I’ve decided some of you knuckleheads must make up fake bullshit just to see if anyone will call you on it.

I haven’t been seeing anyone saying what you claim is “all I’m reading.” In fact, I’m pretty sure everyone has UK as the clear favorite in this game. So what the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, it’s a solid opponent, one that might even beat us, but there’s absolutely nothing there to motivate anyone with a brain to start a thread entitled “should we even show go to Ksrup?”

I mean every game for this team is hard so there is nothing wrong thinking this will be a tough game
Don’t know how some on here don’t realize this, Kentucky can win tomorrow but no game is going to be easy at all and Arkansas will have better athletes than Kentucky tommrrow but Kentucky can win

Reactions: shaudyshaud
All I'm reading is how great Arkansas is and how hard a game it's gonna be for us....All I know is they started 1-5 in the SEC....i would like to hear how difficult it is gonna be for Arkansas to deal with us.....how about us being confident instead of scared to death
They have won every game since and are a good team, every game will be tough for Kentucky

Reactions: EliteBlue
It's February and definitely time Cal gets serious and let a strong unit build momentum and losing tomorrow night would sure put a turd in whatever we got cooking. Hope to see a complete game from Cal and Players that includes free throws, low turnovers, few missed defensive assignments and coaching adjustments, and Oscar Tshiebwe as Oscar Tshiebwe. Then we start down the home stretch with confidence.

They will punk Toppin and Frederick those two don't belong starting in the SEC. Ark has a coach that wants to win in college and doesn't think about pros. Those players want to win in Rupp. Not play for draft stock. They have better talent better half court offense. Our crowd will have to help us and Wallace and Oscar has to bring us home to win.

They beat South Carolina by two....and don't sat well they beat us...that was a month ago....We are much better now.....Arkansas is athletic but they are not near as good without there stud...this is a game we should win

I haven’t been seeing anyone saying what you claim is “all I’m reading.” In fact, I’m pretty sure everyone has UK as the clear favorite in this game. So what the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, it’s a solid opponent, one that might even beat us, but there’s absolutely nothing there to motivate anyone with a brain to start a thread entitled “should we even show up?”
He’s talking about all the Cal quotes from his press conference.

go-to KSR...you can read the article how tough Cal thinks it's gonna be.....you think I just made that up??
There’s your problem. Your listening to a guy who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing. He lost to S. Car., Keeps the most efficient lineup since 2019 off the floor as much as he can, which is about 85% of the game, keeps 83% FT shooters on the bench and 58% shooters in the game when free throws are needed, doesn’t know how to teach more than one defense, doesn’t know how to defend out of bounds plays, or draw them up. Count keep stats correctly as 2 backdoor cuts equal 5, forgets certain players on the bench numerous times per year, doesn’t see some of his players during the week if they happen to have any type of injury. I mean do I need to go on and on. Everything is hard for this dipshit because he doesn’t have a ****ing clue what he’s doing and getting paid 9 million to be the biggest dipshit the game has ever seen.

Cal didnt say anything every other coach in the league said before they played them. What is he supposed to say," They suck, we are gonna roll em". We should win but we are just as capable of losing. Hopefully Frederick getting that splint off of his shootinghand will be a game changer. I like us to win

You are obviously reading the wrong shit. We are a 5 1/2 point favorite. I think you are just trying to start shit.

Reactions: UK90
There’s your problem. Your listening to a guy who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing. He lost to S. Car., Keeps the most efficient lineup since 2019 off the floor as much as he can, which is about 85% of the game, keeps 83% FT shooters on the bench and 58% shooters in the game when free throws are needed, doesn’t know how to teach more than one defense, doesn’t know how to defend out of bounds plays, or draw them up. Count keep stats correctly as 2 backdoor cuts equal 5, forgets certain players on the bench numerous times per year, doesn’t see some of his players during the week if they happen to have any type of injury. I mean do I need to go on and on. Everything is hard for this dipshit because he doesn’t have a ****ing clue what he’s doing and getting paid 9 million to be the biggest dipshit the game has ever seen.
I wouldn't eat that cereal if I were you. LOL

They will punk Toppin and Frederick those two don't belong starting in the SEC. Ark has a coach that wants to win in college and doesn't think about pros. Those players want to win in Rupp. Not play for draft stock. They have better talent better half court offense. Our crowd will have to help us and Wallace and Oscar has to bring us home to win.
Their coach has already been in the NBA.
Don't kid yourself, draft stock.means just as much to Ark. players as it does to UK players.

All in reading is how great arkansas is....Only read one article.
It’s everywhere!!!!!!!! Lol

But seriously, I don’t think anyone is EXPECTING a loss, but would anyone be surprised? It’s a 3.5 point spread at Rupp which means Vegas thinks the two teams are even.

If the game was at Ark it would be the same spread in favor of Ark.

Should be a good game.

Reality over feelings. I definitely think we can win but I also acknowledge that it will be a tough game. Arkansas isn’t a push over no matter what their record indicates. Another game from Oscar like last game and we very well could lose.

We don't lose at home mostly LOL and we got Oscar and they don't.

We're not losing to ****ing Arkansas at home. 10000%

Hey if they do we pretty much know we're not making the tournament so.....
Trust me the CCC haters have quietened down just a little bit but we're waiting over here. Ready to pounce

go-to KSR...you can read the article how tough Cal thinks it's gonna be.....you think I just made that up??
Cal says every opponent is tough, why is this all the sudden a surprise to you?

I'm not seeing all these things you're talking about, heck, I haven't seen much talk about the Arkansas game at all.

In fact, during halftime of the duke game, the espn crew talked about the surge UK is on and what changes UK made to turn things around.

From what I've seen, we've been getting the Dallas Cowboys treatment on espn and just like the cowboys, we don't deserve it.

They beat South Carolina by two....and don't sat well they beat us...that was a month ago....We are much better now.....Arkansas is athletic but they are not near as good without there stud...this is a game we should win
Seems to me you have an issue with coach speak. Is this your first time listening to a pre game press conference? All coaches say those things.
My advice to you is to stop watching those pre game press conferences if you're going to flip out over coach speak.

Cal didnt say anything every other coach in the league said before they played them. What is he supposed to say," They suck, we are gonna roll em". We should win but we are just as capable of losing. Hopefully Frederick getting that splint off of his shootinghand will be a game changer. I like us to win
GTFO...a reasonable post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT