ADVERTISEMENT

Shaun Shivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuckyFB

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2016
4 star RB committed to Auburn has shown interest in joining his Chaminade-Maddona teammates that are committed to Kentucky and that are currently on the team.

I think this is something we should keep an eye on.

4 star RB committed to Auburn has shown interest in joining his Chaminade-Maddona teammates that are committed to Kentucky and that are currently on the team.

I think this is something we should keep an eye on.

He visited us last summer, two things jump out at you with him, he is very small, 5'5" 170 or very near that and he is very fast. I don't know how true but he claimed a 10.2 100 meters as a HS soph. He doesn't look that fast but he is very fast. Be an interesting kid to have on your team, not an every down back, but certainly one you can give a few touches to. Don't know about his hands, but if they are good a nightmare matchup in the slot.

And now with Akeem Hayes flipping from UL to the Cats, that can only help our chances of yet another flip!

With so many teammates- Ali, Whitaker, Hawkins, Alexander, Hayes, Smith and likely Mayo soon all with the Cats gotta think there's a great chance for the flip. I feel the same with 2019 DB Couch that commuted last week to Tennessee. Any big recruit coming out of Chaminade from here on out I will pretty much just assume they are going to Kentucky! What a pipeline Gran has built!

Reactions: why_not_kentucky
Having Hawkins and Alexander in his ear everyday has to help out our chances, plus with Hayes just committing from the same town, that has to help too!

With Blue Smith looking unlikely, we are in need of a top RB still. Shaun Shivers would meet that need and than some! He is one hell of a player that Auburn will fight tooth and nail to keep.

I'm a co-founder with Patrick Loney of B3... I want to correct the hype Tucky has created unnecessarily. the 'info' Tucky has did not come from Patrick to him directly... it was part of a group discussion where Patrick shared that he has a 'good feeling' about Shivers taking a hard look at Kentucky. Which really isn't news at all considering virtually his entire team is coming to Kentucky.

That's it, that's the extent of it.

You haven't seen anything on it from us or Patrick because WE (and we hoped those affiliated with us) are not going to put stuff out there unless it's solid.

I'm a co-founder with Patrick Loney of B3... I want to correct the hype Tucky has created unnecessarily. the 'info' Tucky has did not come from Patrick to him directly... it was part of a group discussion where Patrick shared that he has a 'good feeling' about Shivers taking a hard look at Kentucky. Which really isn't news at all considering virtually his entire team is coming to Kentucky.

That's it, that's the extent of it.

You haven't seen anything on it from us or Patrick because WE (and we hoped those affiliated with us) are not going to put stuff out there unless it's solid.
Thank you K-Gar....this is why I am a huge B3 fan!!!

Reactions: K-GAR
Is it me or is that kid really fast?

Its not you, one of fastest guys in the 18 class. To be honest I don't know if he can play RB in the SEC, his size listing is pretty generous. But he could be a nightmare on return teams, much like the kid LSU had a few years ago, Holiday or something like that. He isn't going to run through many tackles but in the open field its hold your breath because a big play could happen anytime he touches the ball. Plus he would probably be good for a couple speed sweeps a game.

So, the only thing to 'blow up' is some pathetic poster's credibility? SMDH

I made the wrong decison and I own up to it.

But Kooky Kats can go **** himself. He's just been up my ass since Day 1.

Does anyone actually know Tucky or his/her real name?

The people affiliated with B3 are all claiming ignorance. We'd prefer to get our overzealous contributor identified so we can discuss it

Reactions: TriangleUKCat
Does anyone actually know Tucky or his/her real name?

The people affiliated with B3 are all claiming ignorance. We'd prefer to get our overzealous contributor identified so we can discuss it
Where can I message/email you?

Shivers' offensive coordinator at Chaminade Madonna told me at the camp their group, Team Tate, attended, that it was extremely unlikely he would flip to Kentucky from Auburn. This same person also told me that Kentucky had a very good chance to flip Akeem Hayes. Shivers did not even work out at Kentucky's camp. He was on the sidelines shooting video of his teammates.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong about this. Very little reason to believe Shivers to UK is happening and I'm the one who reported he was there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT