ADVERTISEMENT

Shareef O'Neal to 'Zona

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
Never seemed like UK was too heavily invested but Shaq and his son obviously liked Kentucky. Zona it is according to his AAU coach.

Would have loved to have seen him in Blue just for the hype and media frenzy that would come along with him due to his father being Shaq. Could you imagine having Shaq at our games lol?
I can imagine the clutter it would cause if he wasn't as good as expected and wasn't getting any clock. I trust Cal on his apparent decision not to pursue him heavy

I said on here a million times that kid was staying out west .Everytime I saw him with his mom on that basketball wives show you could tell he was a moma's boy so he wasnt going to stray to far from her .
At least we know what you do in your space time when you aren't watching hoops.

Reactions: awf
I said on here a million times that kid was staying out west .Everytime I saw him with his mom on that basketball wives show you could tell he was a moma's boy so he wasnt going to stray to far from her .
Just.. Wow. Do you also watch ' The Bad Girls Club'? Real housewives of Atlanta? Days of our lives?

He's a very good player, and while it would have been cool to have Shaq around the program, that's the kind of thing I understand any coach not choosing to deal with.

The real story behind not making Shareef an option is that we're likely to have some guys back for next year and the '18 crop of forwards is insane. Bagley, Zion, Reddish, Naz Reid, Khavon Moore--all better than Shareef.

That's not a slight on him, he's top 20, it's just a really heavy year at that position. No one in the Bagley/Zion/Reddish race is going to take a guy that risks pushing them away.

Don't worry. We will get the youngest son. He's gonna be much better anyway

Funny that Shareef commits so soon after Romar joins the Arizona staff. Hummmmmmm?

I merely wanted him here because I knew Shaq would be pulling for Kentucky like that punk Kenny "The Jet" Smith does for UNCheat! Woulda liked to have seen Shaq smack him around a few times!

Reactions: Ghettobird
ADVERTISEMENT