ADVERTISEMENT

Shaqs son

ThroughBlue

All-American
Aug 21, 2005
Andromeda
any recent news on him? I follow his twitter and judging by that alone he seems pretty solid In his commitment to Arizona

any recent news on him? I follow his twitter and judging by that alone he seems pretty solid In his commitment to Arizona

Sounds like he will stick with them unless they are heavily sanctioned, and that's certainly not out of the question. Curious to see how everything unfolds with that program.

His dad is very savvy when it comes to marketing. He will realize he needs to be seen on television and play in the tournament to increase his marketability. Expect a decommit here

If Shaq were so savvy at marketing you’d think he’d be able to get a better commercial than “The General” car insurance.

Pretty sure he made more than I do in a year...or 20, doing a commercial that probably took him half a day. So, yeah, I'll have what he's having.

My guess is that Arizona staff realized Quinerly is tainted and maybe ineligible, but is going to try to keep their other players and recruits. Apparently they've persuaded Shareef they will avoid sanctions. I'm doubting it and wondering how long they can hold on to him. Miller is awfully quiet.

ADVERTISEMENT