ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall wins. 79-77

The larger issue with their losses is the doubt that it casts within their fan base. They are fragile as it is. Winning often comes from confidence and believing. Like you see with our football program...we believe that we will lose and often we snatch a loss out of the jaws of victory. That could easily happen to their basketball team...which does have the players to be a top 25 team.

The law of attraction.

It is real, there is a red light near my house that is always green, except for when I'm trying to drive through it. For some reason it's always red for me. Started to attempt swaying the law of attraction into my favor, starting believing and knowing that the light would be green. True story.

I don't think the light has been red for 2 years now.

I'm a firm believer in this law as many successful men have wrote about and spoke about. Whatever you put into the universe will be given.

People should try it, just believe you'll get something in the mail. Think about it everyday, and one day, it will probably be there. Too cool.

because i've watched them play and they suck. adel thinks he is kobe. their front line is a joke. snider is having a terrible year so far and he is just average at best.
^^^This. UofL got TWO points from Anus and the "next Jamal Mashburn" Spaulding against Seton Hall.

King is probably their best player, but there aren't enough balls between him, Adel, and Snyder. They jack up some crazy shots!!

Their offense is unbalanced and erratic. Interior defense looked pretty good, but when Snyder doesn't get to shoot then he stops playing defense.

They are BAD!!

You're comparing the confidence level between Kentucky football and a basketball program that has multiple national championships as is widely considered one of the top 10 basketball schools of all time.

Brilliant.

You are inflating TWO into multiple. Ignorant.

UofL may have some wins (that haven't been vacated), but what they are "considered" right now you can flush down the toilet. :flush:

Brilliant indeed. Your team sucks. Lol.

"Your team sucks." This has to be the all time go for a "i give up" argument by the intellectually crippled. Also compounded by the fact that it is irrelevant to the conversation about how many championships Louisville has won. I'm sure you worked hard on that post though, nice effort. Reminds me of a funny guy I saw in a movie:
ce95bef30f0fe1b77135991cac5dfb3c402688c5d18f0cfa90d467ab901ca9c2.jpg

[pfftt] For the "intellectually crippled" this thread is titled, "Seton Hall 79-77." A game where UofL lost and looked terrible.

If you want to start a thread begging for attention about how many titles UofL (University-6) has won then go ahead. If not, then try to keep up or stop trolling.

image-1.jpg

Have a good day. :popcorn: (If that's possible as a UofL fan.)

Two is not "multiple"? Again, brilliant. [jumpingsmile]

Its a word game played by the dishonest that I would not allow you to get away with. You and I know the meaning and intent of its use. It is NEVER used in conjunction with TWO. When UK plays LilBrothel no one would ever say...."multiple teams take the field for the rivalry game." You may or not know the language but words have meaning. Is English your first language?

You attempted to make the reader believe that UofL has multiple (many) titles. UK, Duke, UNC, IU...have multiple titles. You have TWO. 1980 and 1986. Had you said multiple decades ago Denny Crum won LilBrothel's TWO titles...then yes, you'd be on the money. Not money in an Adidas shoe box....metaphorical money.

Reactions: Cindog28
Its a word game played by the dishonest that I would not allow you to get away with. You and I know the meaning and intent of its use. It is NEVER used in conjunction with TWO. When UK plays LilBrothel no one would ever say...."multiple teams take the field for the rivalry game." You may or not know the language but words have meaning. Is English your first language?

You attempted to make the reader believe that UofL has multiple (many) titles. UK, Duke, UNC, IU...have multiple titles. You have TWO. 1980 and 1986. Had you said multiple decades ago Denny Crum won LilBrothel's TWO titles...then yes, you'd be on the money. Not money in an Adidas shoe box....metaphorical money.

So, you're cracking down on "word games"? Ok. That's one way to look at it. Even if I bought your bs rant, you would still be wrong. Louisville still oficially has multiple(3) national titles. That's a fact no matter what you think you "know".

But I don't think your offense at my use of the word "multiple" is because you have a strong desire to stomp out word games. The likely motivation was to deflect for the main point of my original response to your post. I still find it ridiculous for you to compare the fragility of the Louisville fans or the Louisville basketball program to that of the Kentucky fans/football program. As I already said, one program has been consistently successful for decades, the other has not. There it is. But there are probably some typos in there if you still want to feel good about yourself.

So, you're cracking down on "word games"? Ok. That's one way to look at it. Even if I bought your bs rant, you would still be wrong. Louisville still oficially has multiple(3) national titles. That's a fact no matter what you think you "know".

But I don't think your offense at my use of the word "multiple" is because you have a strong desire to stomp out word games. The likely motivation was to deflect for the main point of my original response to your post. I still find it ridiculous for you to compare the fragility of the Louisville fans or the Louisville basketball program to that of the Kentucky fans/football program. As I already said, one program has been consistently successful for decades, the other has not. There it is. But there are probably some typos in there if you still want to feel good about yourself.

I do not take issue with typos. This is a message board. I take issue with ideas. With logic or things illogic in your case. Your own school has admitted to use of illegal players in the 2013 soon-to-be vacated championship. This takes you from "a few" to just "a pair" of Nattys from the "short pant, no 3-point or time clock" era. Your collision course is with losing a national championship...the only variable is time.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
I do not take issue with typos. This is a message board. I take issue with ideas. With logic or things illogic in your case. Your own school has admitted to use of illegal players in the 2013 soon-to-be vacated championship. This takes you from "a few" to just "a pair" of Nattys from the "short pant, no 3-point or time clock" era. Your collision course is with losing a national championship...the only variable is time.
I got it. You're just going to keep focusing on this inconsequential detail, which is still factually accurate, rather than address my calling you out for making a flawed inference. I've asked you to address my post multiple([laughing]) times, and all you want to do is throw a little hissy fit over semantics. I accept your intellectual surrender.

I got it. You're just going to keep focusing on this inconsequential detail, which is still factually accurate, rather than address my calling you out for making a flawed inference. I've asked you to address my post multiple([laughing]) times, and all you want to do is throw a little hissy fit over semantics. I accept your intellectual surrender.
bb2.gif

Why is a Louisville fan over here talking trash?

I would probably STFU if my school was a laughing stock from two sex scandals and a federal corruption/bribery probe.

As far as top 10 all time goes, maybe so. But after the hammer falls, UL WILL NOT be top 10 in all-time wins. In fact, WKU will have more than you.

The law of attraction.

It is real, there is a red light near my house that is always green, except for when I'm trying to drive through it. For some reason it's always red for me. Started to attempt swaying the law of attraction into my favor, starting believing and knowing that the light would be green. True story.

I don't think the light has been red for 2 years now.

I'm a firm believer in this law as many successful men have wrote about and spoke about. Whatever you put into the universe will be given.

People should try it, just believe you'll get something in the mail. Think about it everyday, and one day, it will probably be there. Too cool.
Hey. I've been trying this 20 years. Still no Jennifer Anniston. I'm starting to think it doesn't work.

Hey. I've been trying this 20 years. Still no Jennifer Anniston. I'm starting to think it doesn't work.

For the law of attraction to work you have to believe it. If it's something you can't wrap your mind around it won't work.

Start small, and work your way to Jennifer. Eventually, you'll bump into her thanks to the law of attraction and from there it's all up to you.

Why is a Louisville fan over here talking trash?

I would probably STFU if my school was a laughing stock from two sex scandals and a federal corruption/bribery probe.

As far as top 10 all time goes, maybe so. But after the hammer falls, UL WILL NOT be top 10 in all-time wins. In fact, WKU will have more than you.

Louisville is not, and has never been, a top 10 basketball program. At least to people outside of Kentucky. They'd still fall short to Syracuse, Mich State, Villanova, Uconn, Arizona in the minds of most. They always have been a total afterthought.

For the law of attraction to work you have to believe it. If it's something you can't wrap your mind around it won't work.

Start small, and work your way to Jennifer. Eventually, you'll bump into her thanks to the law of attraction and from there it's all up to you.
Hmmmm it sounds good, but by the time I get to her I may be too old to remember why I wanted her in the first place.

You accept my intellectual surrender? I made a flawed "inference?" What exactly did I infer? Something you implied? I believe we may be back to my earlier question to you. Is English your first language? Its almost like a Lamar Jackson interview. You hear occasional words but you are not really sure what language it is.

Reactions: Cindog28
You accept my intellectual surrender? I made a flawed "inference?" What exactly did I infer? Something you implied? I believe we may be back to my earlier question to you. Is English your first language? Its almost like a Lamar Jackson interview. You hear occasional words but you are not really sure what language it is.

I laughed. I have no doubt you cannot comprehend what I'm typing. I'll try to dumb down our next conversation so you can keep up. Is this the 3rd or 4th time in a row you have avoided responding to my original statement? Hilarious.

Last edited:
I can see it now, Chicken Center will be up for sale for sure with all the Lawsuits going on against the Ville atm by Sextino and Turtleneck....Let the " L's ) keep on coming.....Never a dull moment when Loserville gets beat on their own court.....[/Q
I don't think that UL owns the chickdome, they just own the politicians.

no identity at the moment. all these kids came to UofL for Rick Pitino. Recruited by, sucked in by, paid by, whatever... so everyone is a little lost at the moment, all the way down to the ball boys. if they ever buy in to what Padgett is selling and play as hard for him as they would have for Pitino they might be decent and "maybe" make "A" tournament... but until then.... very ugly basketball. reminds me of watching some of Tubby ball, or even last years of Denny ball.

I laughed. I have no doubt you cannot comprehend what I'm typing. I'll try to dumb down our next conversation so you can keep up. Is this the 3rd or 4th time in a row you have avoided responding to my original statement? Hilarious.

Ah. Bless your heart. Look sweetie. Tom Jurich is gone. No one is left to inflate your fans ego by propaganda and spin. Your two NCs from 30+ years ago do not impress me any more than Florida's much more recent pair. Your program is called little brother for exactly that reason. You are trying to make some ignorant point, doing it while stepping on your argument by misuse of words that make it hard to take seriously. You are like my dog who keeps bringing a ball to me to toss so he can retrieve it. It was cute tossing the ball for you in the first several volleys but now you are just beginning to annoy me and I would assume everyone else reading this thread.

Let me make it easy for you. I was not equating the two...I was juxtaposing the two. Google button 1-2-3 go.

ADVERTISEMENT