ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Davis just said on CBS

Not a chance don’t be delusional and if we get a 1 we will be shipped west. I’ll take two in the south please
I would rather b 2 in the west . Gonzaga is vastly overrated.my guess x the committee will give that one to Duke who will beat Gonzaga by 15 . We would by 20 . They are slow and soft .

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
With the historic happenings of today, if UK can win out and win the SECT and fini 28-6 headed to the Dance the Cats could very well sneak away with the last #1 seed. Amazing!
We could play 3 straight Quad 1 Opponents in Tampa thus ending the season with 4 straight Quad 1 wins…..potentially.

Seth Davis just said he is considering putting Kentucky #1 this week
Why not? We are obviously one of the best 5 teams IMO. It was a tough game but Arkansas we all knew would be hard. Played like crap 2/3rds of the game and still could have pulled it out with some better refs and Keion making his mistakes at the worst time. TyTy will break off the rust and we will get back to playing great ball. Grady /Toppin were no shows most of the night.

With the historic happenings of today, if UK can win out and win the SECT and fini 28-6 headed to the Dance the Cats could very well sneak away with the last #1 seed. Amazing!
We could play 3 straight Quad 1 Opponents in Tampa thus ending the season with 4 straight Quad 1 wins…..potentially.
Let’s get it.

Bizarro world where Doug Gottlieb and Seth Davis are saying the same damn thing I'm saying.

Check hell again!

Either the rest of the world is whack, or by GAWD, the boys have finally come around. Hell really MUST have frozen over.

ADVERTISEMENT