ADVERTISEMENT

Seofblue writer says Diallo is gone

Actually, those who know my post history will attest to the fact that I fully embrace OAD, and have for years. I think having as many great players as possible associated with Kentucky’s program can only help. That’s why I almost always favor the new OAD over the returner, if given the choice. I don’t find much of a difference from a talent level, and it’s debatable as to whether second year returners perform better in the NCAA tournament than elite freshmen. All things being equal, send a frosh on his way to the lottery and bring in a new guy to replace him. Rinse and repeat.

I’m looking forward to Kentucky having 40+ guys in the league within the next few years (I think it can be done by 2021). It will only help future recruiting, and I was among the first who brought attention to that fact on this message board four or five years ago. Some are just now catching up when it comes to the possibilities of future Kentucky recruiting. The best days are ahead of this program, and that’s a scary proposition for opposing fans.
And I agree completely. My only argument has been about Diallo. I don't think he was ready nor wanted to play. I think his intent was to always test the draft and then he started getting more positive feedback than expected. He considered it, which never meant he was ready to play in the NBA or college, just than he was strongly considering getting a couple million. Looks like after contemplating he's likely decided to return and work on his game. Seems to be pretty spot on with everything I've said about him so far.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Tell me more...

Uh-oh. Diallo is forced to come back and now you feel emboldened on a 50/50 scenario. Nice. I stand by the issues with him not playing last year but I'll gladly post a prediction that doesn't come to fruition to get a better shot at No. 9.

I know one prediction that stands true- You're a tool.

Go Cats.

Jason Marcum

Everything I’ve heard is Diallo plans to sign with an agent soon and remain in the draft. No one can blame him either teams in the 15-20 range showing real interest in him, and I think there’s no way he falls past Brooklyn’s 27th overall pick.

That’s a guaranteed contract with anywhere between $3-10 million dollars coming his way, depending on if his third and fourth-year club options are picked up. I’m not telling anyone to pass on that kind of money, especially if it helps set up him and his family for life.

He gone.
Jason Marcum = tool of a reporter.

Uh-oh. Diallo is forced to come back and now you feel emboldened on a 50/50 scenario. Nice. I stand by the issues with him not playing last year but I'll gladly post a prediction that doesn't come to fruition to get a better shot at No. 9.

Go Cats.
Everyone is in college because they're forced to be. No one chooses college over going directly into their chosen profession, given the choice, 99% of students would forego college and go directly into the workforce. Kids aint on campus for shits and gigs or just to entertain you. Im supossed to be mad at Hami for making the same decisions almost all of us would make?

Well, I'm sorry for posting an opinion on a message board. I'll try to be better about not doing that again, or at least clear it with you first. Oh, and by the way, your post is only your opinion. Ya know, casting stones and such. We usually total along just fine here. Not sure why you got trigger over this. Half the board thinks the exact same thing aboit Diallo.
Not really I think he comes back...

Brady is back for the Pats and the 6th sb title...Gronk restructured his contract, Lebron will be playing against GS again. Predators made it to the NHL finals for the first time ever in franchise history...UK bball will be AWESOME next year with or without HD....Reds stink.....

Everyone is in college because they're forced to be. No one chooses college over going directly into their chosen profession, given the choice, 99% of students would forego college and go directly into the workforce. Kids aint on campus for shits and gigs or just to entertain you. Im supossed to be mad at Hami for making the same decisions almost all of us would make?
I was forced out of college (my own choosing) to help put my younger brothers through college....with the help of my mother...no regrets...

Gonzo was one of the guys who bashed anyone who tried to tell people that this was the reality and now he's doubling down to try and save face and not eat crow that he was wrong.

Being a fan seems to get people to turn off their brains and try to defend things based off of emotion and ignore the evidence that would suggest you are wrong.

Diallo is a liar and it's easy to see.

- In Diallo's own words, he said Cal was under the impression he was going to play when he came. He also said that he chose not to play.
- He suggested that he wanted to focus on school and for next season with the incoming class.
- Then declares for the NBA Draft two months after saying the above quotes.

Then remember he chose to not participate in five on five scrimmages to yet again hide himself, which is why he chose not to play here. I'm supposed to believe this guy didn't have this planned all along?

This was a great post. I'm sorry I missed it the first time around.

Reactions: Aike

Go Cats.

I so wish you would find another team to root for. You are an embarrassment.

Reactions: GonzoCat90 and Aike
ADVERTISEMENT