ADVERTISEMENT

Selling two LL tickets to Detroit-Mercy game

best-i-can-do-is-2.jpg

Why you giving this guy a hard time? He's selling tickets which are considerably cheaper than other resale sites like stubhub. He'll almost certainly find someone happy to take them. I previously purchased from him and they were very good seats for a great price.

Why you giving this guy a hard time? He's selling tickets which are considerably cheaper than other resale sites like stubhub. He'll almost certainly find someone happy to take them. I previously purchased from him and they were very good seats for a great price.
Thank you!

I don't think people realize how much all of us "blue hairs" pay for season tickets. For the side lowers the "donation" which is now not allowed to be written off and is required to get tickets are between $2500 - $5000 per ticket. Then there is the cost of the season package which is usually around $1500 a ticket. So for a premium side lower 4 pack it is $26K and for the non premium side lowers a 4 pack is $16K.

When you add the required "donation" plus the cost of the ticket BlueBloodinNash's end zone lowers come to around $170 each.

Reactions: BlueBloodinNash
I don't think people realize how much all of us "blue hairs" pay for season tickets. For the side lowers the "donation" which is now not allowed to be written off and is required to get tickets are between $2500 - $5000 per ticket. Then there is the cost of the season package which is usually around $1500 a ticket. So for a premium side lower 4 pack it is $26K and for the non premium side lowers a 4 pack is $16K.

When you add the required "donation" plus the cost of the ticket BlueBloodinNash's end zone lowers come to around $170 each.
You know what P.T. Barnum said...

All of which is leading to a declining demand for tickets. Of course a weak Rupp schedule and game times have also contributed

Reactions: ADJOUK22
Put them on ticketmaster through the UKathletics website. They will sell like Hot Cakes, and you can scalp on there and make big money.

I hope for your sake you can get what you are asking for the tickets. I too applaud your willingness to offer them here. I have bought tickets here, and hope to continue to have that opportunity. You also should be able to ask what you choose for a selling price. If you get it, great. If you don't, well, that's just simple economics at work...whatever the market will bear. I personally would not pay anywhere close to that amount, but hopefully others will. In short, to make a sale, it doesn't matter what you paid, but has everything to do with the value others may place on them. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT