ADVERTISEMENT

Selection Show Thread

I think we are fine.

I mean at some your gonna have to knock out the big teams. Really the only team in our bracket that concerns me is UNC. But who knows......we can beat them

It's about the resume.

AU, UT, UCLA

combined record 41-56

Name any top 4 seed who has 3 worse losses. 3 losses to sub-100 teams. No other top 4 seed had more.

These brackets are actually so bad that some people outside of our state might complain enough that the "committee" has to be held a little bit responsible. There are completely indefensible errors all over the place.

Reactions: Bluest Member
I think we are fine.

I mean at some your gonna have to knock out the big teams. Really the only team in our bracket that concerns me is UNC. But who knows......we can beat them
yes but UK got screwed on Seed and where they play,plus has a tougher road than most,These Crooked POS Selection Committee must have had this bracket 2 weeks ago

Does UK have a living, breathing AD who can raise hell to the SEC about the tournament schedule and the NCAA about this BS seeding? This is absolute horseshit. It is telling when we as fans and the coach pretty much know what's going to happen before it happens.

every f'n year, every one......

and Cal told everybody that W. Virginia would be in our region. He knows he's gonna get screwed. and watch.....that f'er Pat Adams will probably ref our game against IU

Only justification is their better record vs. RPI top 50.

Kind of funny though that UNC's weak record vs. RPI top 50 had no impact.
The committee has their brackets pretty much done going into Sunday. SEC screws themselves with a Sunday CG, but $$$ will never allow it to be changed

And Kenny Smith is such a UK hater

Reactions: Aike
It's going to be painful to see our season end to a team that should be on probation for years.

UK's potential 2nd and 3rd opponents - IU (14 Kenpom) UNCheat 4.
Duke potential 2nd and 3rd opponents - Baylor (24), Oregon 9.

Hilarious.

Of course Kenny picks IU over us.

Who's the hobo with the beard and tee shirt on the selection show?

I really thought we had at least moved up to a #3 seed after win today and winning the SEC Tourney. We were penciled at #4 Friday Night first night when the Committee gathered and TA&M coming into Tourney since they beat us the Committee had then at #3 seed and us at #4 seed and that is where it stayed and since it was a great game and went to Overtime today the Committee kept both where we started Friday night # 3 seed for them and #4 for Kentucky. All we have been hearing is a IU vs. UK matchup and they had that completed when IU was knocked out B10 tourney. UNC vs UK is another huge matchup that they wanted to see happen. Still, once Kentucky won today that should have changed us to #3 seed in West and TA&M to the #4 in the East. The Committee had us pegged there as the #4 East vs. IU and then possible machup with UNC and that never changed even winning the SEC Tourney.

Name any top 4 seeds that carry their conference year in, year out yet got less protection and more road screwings from their conference throughout this season?

Bottom line is this team has been through the fire and been battle tested, had to overcome horrific officiating once again today to beat the protected "blue collar" darling, with the littlest man on the floor (non-Pat Adams variety) leading us every game, and proved that we're a top 10 team this weekend. Only a dumb shit can't see that, and if you don't then there's no real hope for your ass.

No one can tell me the NCAA has it out for UK and especially Cal.

Notice, not one analyst has mentioned Dukes draw ONCE. No network, not once.

They already know.

Remember Duke fans, you haven't earned anything.

UK under seeded...get out of here with who we lost to with injuries.

ok, champ. UK lost to UT and Auburn because of injuries. UK lost to UCLA and Ohio State because of injuries.
Name any top 4 seeds that carry their conference year in, year out yet got less protection and more road screwings from their conference throughout this season?

Bottom line is this team has been through the fire and been battle tested, had to overcome horrific officiating once again today to beat the protected "blue collar" darling, with the littlest man on the floor (non-Pat Adams variety) leading us every game, and proved that we're a top 10 team this weekend. Only a dumb shit can't see that, and if you don't then there's no real hope for your ass.

This is the 2015-16 season. UK lost to UCLA(15-17), Tennessee(15-19), Auburn(11-20)

Bottom line is it's about the entire resume. The rest of that white noise you typed is irrelevant. And yes, Pat Adams made a horrible call.

It sucks but at this point you just have to play the games. Cal will use this as motivation. There are 2 constants in life, Duke will get an easy bracket and UK gets a tough one. Looking forward to Coach Cal speaking....

UK and Michigan State both got screwed. It boggles the mind that they're so inept that they can't adjust things after 2-3 conference title games. It wouldn't be overly difficult.

Actually I love our draw and the fact that the regional games are in Chicago...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT