ADVERTISEMENT

Selection Show Thread

Kansas game, first A&M game, Auburn and Tennessee games held us back this year. Win a couple of those and that 2 seed could been ours.

This team is going to use this as a chip on there shoulder. They are pissed. And going to be out for blood because they know more than anyone how screwed they got. This team is about to play with the passion of a team that can't and will not be matched. Go Cats!! F the NCAA!!!

Reactions: Brando Mac
Really bad by the selection committee. Duke gets a #4 in the relatively easy WEST bracket. T&AMU gets a #3. Regular season SEC and BIG 10 champs probably going to play in 2nd round. WOW.

Reactions: Brando Mac
I would have bet everything I own that we would have NEVER gotten screwed like this. This committee is totally nuts. This is a freakin' joke.

Reactions: stuway
We were a mother effin' 4 seed before the $EC tournament - bend over here comes the ncaa, as corrupt as tarhole university

The worst job I have ever seen by a committee.....I have never in my life missed 3 teams since I started recording my bracket picks since 2003 and this year I missed 3 teams...Tulsa complete joke, Cuse a joke and Vandy.

ADVERTISEMENT