ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tournament Tickets

Jan 25, 2003
Bama fan here. First, please know that I have the utmost respect for the rich tradition of Kentucky Basketball. Also, I am looking forward to attending the Bama-UK football game in Lexington next season. It has been on my bucket list for years and I will finally be able to make it happen. Any advice on things we should do while in Lexington for the game would be greatly appreciated!

In addition, I am looking to purchase 6 books seated together for the SEC tourney this season. If anyone is selling 6 SEC Tourney books together, please let me know. Also, if you have any advice on best practices to purchase tickets for the SEC tourney please feel free to share. Thank you, RTR and Go Big Blue!

He shouldn’t have any issues getting them from us this year. Tell your friends, cheaper then TicketMaster

Bama fan here. First, please know that I have the utmost respect for the rich tradition of Kentucky Basketball. Also, I am looking forward to attending the Bama-UK football game in Lexington next season. It has been on my bucket list for years and I will finally be able to make it happen. Any advice on things we should do while in Lexington for the game would be greatly appreciated!

In addition, I am looking to purchase 6 books seated together for the SEC tourney this season. If anyone is selling 6 SEC Tourney books together, please let me know. Also, if you have any advice on best practices to purchase tickets for the SEC tourney please feel free to share. Thank you, RTR and Go Big Blue!
My 4 and 2 have already sold this year, but save my # if interested next year. Am planning on ordering again. $1,300 per book. Lower level guaranteed. This year was allocated in sections 118 and 119.
901-827-3554

My 4 and 2 have already sold this year, but save my # if interested next year. Am planning on ordering again. $1,300 per book. Lower level guaranteed. This year was allocated in sections 118 and 119.
901-827-3554
I would like to go next season, do you mind me contacting you as well?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT