ADVERTISEMENT

SEC championship game

Danielson just said he doesn't think Georgia would trade Fromm for Tua. Well then, they must be crazy.

Alabama rolls.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
You think Florida would trade Felipe Franks for Will Grier? Lol

Yes, That deal was bizarre when it came out he was leaving Florida. Not sure if he was banned for playing there or the SEC. but always thought it was a bizarre situation

Bama playing like Bama. Going to be hard for Georgia to pull this out.

Yes, That deal was bizarre when it came out he was leaving Florida. Not sure if he was banned for playing there or the SEC. but always thought it was a bizarre situation
He wasn't banned at all. He wanted assurance that he would have his job back when his suspension ended, but McElwain foolishly declined to give it to him. So, he waved goodbye.

Would a Georgia win help us any with bowl selections?
Probably not. Florida and LSU are probably going to Peach and Fiesta either way, and Alabama and Georgia will either have one in the playoff, and one in the Sugar, or both in the playoff. None of this affects Citrus.

Missed this thread so I started a new thread re: Bama's speed at DL and RB. They make the UGA RBs look average. I am still having flashbacks of our team running in quicksand.

One less team to choose from the SEC for NY day games. So I would think so.
How does that help us get to the Citrus over Miss St. or A&M? I think we probably will anyway, but this game doesn't affect it. I guess if Georgia wins, it makes our whipping at their hands look a bit better but that's about it.

UGA came to play. The game plan is great. They are not going to be able to run on Bama but the secondary is young and Fromm can sling it.

Bama has missed a few plays which has costed them 2 scores. I expect the Bama O to dial it back up. But it will be interesting to see if Tua's injury affects him.

Another big drop that could have been a score. The spirit of Dorian Baker lives..

Has Harris completely dropped down the RB depth chart?

I have been wondering that too, that or not needed and saving himself for the pros.

But then so far today it looks like he is needed and isn't getting that much action.

Edit: Georgia up 21-7, we might find out, looks like he is needed now, along with all the other players. But down 14 they may have to pass a lot. Georgia came to play------like they did against us. This could be the end of one monster-------and the birth of another. Still too early to count Bama out yet though.

And here they come. Jacobs, the other Harris, the water boy, all look great, looks like they don't really need our Harris, back to a one TD game.

Last edited:
1st, UK has the better record than either team. 2nd, UK FB fans travel well and that means moe money for the bowl. 3rd, see 1.
I get that and I think we will be in the Citrus Bowl, but this game today doesn't really affect it.

I get that and I think we will be in the Citrus Bowl, but this game today doesn't really affect it.

I guess we have a different perspective. I have been saying in other threads that I thought UK would get the Citrus no matter this game, but the question was would it help us?
I answered that after the question was posted.

One less team to choose from the SEC for NY day games. So I would think so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT