ADVERTISEMENT

Screw it I think we take the South

I don't think we beat unc again. I think we can get UCLA. If we fouled out leaf in the first game we win. Fox wouldn't drive the ball. He attacks way more now and can get their bigs in trouble. We can get them. UNC will be tough. It's possible. Hoping UNC gets dumped early and we play middle Tennessee in the elite 8. Lol.

Reactions: EliteBlue
@Wildcat-in-STL is still a good poster. He may not be buying the improvement we have been showing the past couple of weeks to continue forward.

No doubt this team could revert back one game and get sent packing.

@Wildcat-in-STL is still a good poster. He may not be buying the improvement we have been showing the past couple of weeks to continue forward.

No doubt this team could revert back one game and get sent packing.

Thanks! I know I'm being the bad guy here .... and we've improved but I'm looking at the matchup and it's just a really bad matchup ..... unless cal goes with a different defense that is but cal's not one to switch his styles

I want revenge so bad .... , I want my heart to win out but my head screams at me that they are our Achilles heel due to leaf and feathers

Thanks! I know I'm being the bad guy here .... and we've improved but I'm look at the matchup and it's just a really bad matchup ..... unless cal goes with a different defense that is but cal's not one to switch his styles
Being a realist is one thing but saying we get beat by AT LEAST 8 and we have no chance is just stupid.

Reactions: track42
Being a realist is one thing but saying we get beat by AT LEAST 8 and we have no chance is just stupid.

saying something you don't like doesn't equal stupid.

And I've said our chance is them having a bad shooting night because no way in hell will refs allow us to get in their grills like the PAC did with Oregon and Arizona

I would kindly suggest you curb your vulgarity, but I share your enthusiasm. This is our time of time of year when we celebrate yet another SEC title. It is what we do, our birthright.

saying something you don't like doesn't equal stupid.

And I've said our chance is them having a bad shooting night because no way in hell will refs allow us to get in their grills like the PAC did with Oregon and Arizona
But you are acting like our only chance is UCLA playing poorly and we have nothing players.Fox is getting back to playing great,Monk can go off at any point,our defense improves every game,Willis has started rebounding well,Bam has improved and Hawk is becoming big off the bench.I mean yes we could lose but I think you are very much underselling our guys.They have really gotten tough and keep fighting.

Reactions: ubtrapper
But you are acting like our only chance is UCLA playing poorly and we have nothing players.Fox is getting back to playing great,Monk can go off at any point,our defense improves every game,Willis has started rebounding well,Bam has improved and Hawk is becoming big off the bench.I mean yes we could lose but I think you are very much underselling our guys.They have really gotten tough and keep fighting.

We have damn good players. But it's the matchups and we don't have a rim protector.

Turnovers bite us in the butt way too much. We have been very careless with the ball in the first half of too many games.
The freshmen will probably play like freshmen and hopefully the seniors will keep playing like seniors. Briscoe needs to play under control and make some FT's.

Reactions: brianpoe
We kept the UCLA game close for most of the game despite playing terrible defense. This was a completely different defensive team of late. While I won't bet the farm on us winning, I think we're the hotter team heading into March. They don't want to see us either. We've risen back near the top, and they've fallen off a bit.

UNC is going to be war. Last time an All-world performance by Monk barely beat an All-world performance by Jackson. I think the younger team typically improves more as the season goes on. That should bode well for us. You gotta beat someone good to get into the Final 4, and we know we can beat that team.

Reactions: brianpoe
Right with you Western Ky, everybody is forgetting ucla will have to play a quality team, UC, Kansas St., or Wake Forest before they even get to us, one game at a time, I've picked UC to beat them, why, I've seen UC played numerous times, tough team with underclassmen, and also Leaf isn't healthy.

We have damn good players. But it's the matchups and we don't have a rim protector.
Had both their bigs in foul trouble last game. If fox keeps driving we foul lead out with 9 minutes. He stopped for some reason briscoe was a wreck. We can beat them. Their defense is horrid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT