ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Lewis spotted wearing Kentucky jacket

only after it was apparent Young wasn't gonna take the UK offer. Cal wanted him to commit early and he didn't want to. Green did, and he could bring players with him.
No disagreement here...Young had first dibs
But when he balked, Cal moved on.

Reactions: blueblood32
ali-lee-fitness-gurls-04.jpg

This gurl is a UK fan, obviously!

The wife bought me a 2010 Nike Elite UK John Wall jersey along with two UK hoodies last week. Made for some awesome gifts. Both the hoodies are really nice and the Wall jersey is just flat out sharp as hell. She tried it on the other day, in hopes that she would get to sleep in it. She didn't really like the way it fit. Kinda happy about that, as she would most likely get more wear out of it than I am going to. She prefers to sleep in the other UK jersey we have here. Says it's much more comfortable than the 2010 jersey. It's a number 5 jersey from around the late 90s/early 2000s. Not sure of the exact year of that one. Let's just say, I dig it. A lot. :pimp:

She prefers to sleep in the other UK jersey we have here. Says it's much more comfortable than the 2010 jersey. It's a number 5 jersey from around the late 90s/early 2000s. Not sure of the exact year of that one. Let's just say, I dig it. A lot. :pimp:
Pics or GTFO unless she’s fat, obvi

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I seriously have no idea how this turned into a “I TOTALLY LOVE GIRLS IN UK GEAR! NO HOMO HERE!” type of thread.

Some of y’all are weird as hell.

Reactions: 1991greywildcat
I seriously have no idea how this turned into a “I TOTALLY LOVE GIRLS IN UK GEAR! NO HOMO HERE!” type of thread.

Some of y’all are weird as hell.
Idk someone posted a chick in UK gear. I was just sharing that the wife got me a John Wall jersey last week and she sleeps in the other one. Sorry, I like UK and hot chicks, especially the wife. So, obviously I like my wife in UK gear. [laughing]

This post reminds me when Bolden showed up wearing a Texas Christian shirt at his announcement.

ADVERTISEMENT