ADVERTISEMENT

Score predictions?

50-27, UT, will be close for a half but Stoops usually coaches just to keep it close and not attack the other team so UT will pull away big time mid way through the 3rd. See UGA game last year, he always coaches like that in big games, more worried about not getting embarrassed than trying to win, but I'm not sure what strategy leads to a win here... maybe keeping it close and hoping for mistakes by the other team is the only chance.

Reactions: Roe07
I think Kentucky keeps it close for a half. But UT pulls away in the second half.

Vols 48
Cats 24

UK plays to just “keep it close”. Never attempts to test the UT secondary. More bizarre calls from the OC. Levis throws two picks. CRod 30 carries for 120yds and UKs kicking game still struggles 1-3 FGA.

UT 31
UK 17

Reactions: bassmaster_vol
This game will come down to our offense keeping our defense off the field. The slow offensive pace using every second on the clock and controlling the pace of the game will be huge. Our defense will step up and play a great game if they have fresh legs and can keep heavy pass rush pressure.
C-rod will need 30-35 carries along with Levis using his legs to spread the defense. 28-21 UK

• Haha
Just for the love of gawd….please no field goals…,I can’t stomach the idea of watching a bad long snap or another missed Ruffalo field goal

50-27, UT, will be close for a half but Stoops usually coaches just to keep it close and not attack the other team so UT will pull away big time mid way through the 3rd. See UGA game last year, he always coaches like that in big games, more worried about not getting embarrassed than trying to win, but I'm not sure what strategy leads to a win here... maybe keeping it close and hoping for mistakes by the other team is the only chance.
Sadly this is exactly what I'm afraid of. 2 minutes to go in the 3rd Quarter down 3 TD's and we'll be milking the game clock down to 1 second and running draw plays up the middle for 2 yards.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
So Clay Travis just predicted EewTee in a blow out 52-28. 🙄

He is a TN fan. He is very biased, just like most fans. It really doesn't matter the margin, as long as UK wins. If we lose by 1 or 24 it's a failure. No more bs moral victories on this board.

A. We didnt “just” lose to South Carolina….it was three weeks ago.
B. You say South Carolina like they are trash, they are AP top 25.
C. Will Levis did not play v South Carolina. Even a half hearted UK fan knows Levis is the most important player on the team.
D. This will be just the 2nd of 8 games that UK has had Levis, CRod and Robinson play together.
F. Bama had a school record 20 flags called against them and blew the game at the end. They had UT beat.
Louis, stick to basketball buddy.
Told you, Mr Zero Perspective.

Some fans are such huge fans they cant see anything but wins.

I was just shocked a large portion of you really thought we were going to UT and win vs the #3 team. We cant beat them when theyre terrible, but we're going to when theyre good? "They almost lost to Pitt 2 months ago" lol

• Haha
Horseshit! A Kentucky fan doesn't revel in a loss, much less mock other posters for thinking their team can win. Now add another laughing emoji.
I laugh at people who predict wins when a loss is obvious. This game was beyond obvious, and i made a lot of money off it. Easy money.
Im a huge UK fan. But the one weakness I see from UK fans is perspective. Every game they think Cats should win and they become "fire the coach" livid when they dont. Makes me giggle....even the Bulls with Jordan lost.

I laugh at people who predict wins when a loss is obvious. This game was beyond obvious, and i made a lot of money off it. Easy money.
Im a huge UK fan. But the one weakness I see from UK fans is perspective. Every game they think Cats should win and they become "fire the coach" livid when they dont. Makes me giggle....even the Bulls with Jordan lo
The cats dont even have a Pippen, and damn sure not the same level of coaching as Jackson. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
ADVERTISEMENT