ADVERTISEMENT

SC QB Jake Bentley transferring...

Bentley could well be on the same level as Burrow & Lawrence. He is a victim of poor development, terrible offensive scheming, and unfair criticism! I live in Columbia and people dogged that kid. He no doubt didn't even want to step onto the filed at gametime. SCAR fans should be ashamed of themselves for the way they treated that kid!

Bentley could well be on the same level as Burrow & Lawrence. He is a victim of poor development, terrible offensive scheming, and unfair criticism! I live in Columbia and people dogged that kid. He no doubt didn't even want to step onto the filed at gametime. SCAR fans should be ashamed of themselves for the way they treated that kid!

well I guess we’ll find out next fall.

He has a 62.5% completion percentage. Has thrown for 7527 yards and 55 TD’s in his career. Needs to clean up the 32 INT’s he’s thrown but otherwise those numbers indicate he’s going to get some high level looks and will be one of the top 3-5 QBs in the transfer portal.

He has a 62.5% completion percentage. Has thrown for 7527 yards and 55 TD’s in his career. Needs to clean up the 32 INT’s he’s thrown but otherwise those numbers indicate he’s going to get some high level looks and will be one of the top 3-5 QBs in the transfer portal.

And he did that under two bad offensive coordinators. If he would have matched his career averages this year he would be the career leader I think in yards and touchdowns.

We also have a really good qb coming in as well and Hilinski had some bright moments this year. Hope Jake tears it up wherever he goes.

Reactions: CatClause
ELYZV_9WsAIOOA1

Yeah. I for one hope he does well. Young man deserves better than he got here in SC.
I somewhat disagree with he deserves better. That flopping garbage he did trying to get personal fouls called isn't in the spirit of the game, JMO.
I don't wish any ill will for sure, but, why mess with Karma doing dumb shit like that.

ADVERTISEMENT