ADVERTISEMENT

Saw where Wagner received another CB pick to UL

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
soon he will have to move out of state and helicopter in for practices and games. This guys time is up. If he can’t land Wagner then what does he have left? Maybe he makes it through next season but that’s the end of the road especially if Wagner picks UL

• Angry
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
If the Tards weren't headed for the woodshed we'd seriously be worried...

B2Uc3JG.jpg

He already has.

He deceived BBN with the Sharpe charade.

It was an unforgivable act and we will never forget.

The only chance at forgiveness is full transparency at this point. Cal needs to throw Sharpe under the bus at this point.
Full transparency and a 2 loss season that results in a title.

He already has.

He deceived BBN with the Sharpe charade.

It was an unforgivable act and we will never forget.

The only chance at forgiveness is full transparency at this point. Cal needs to throw Sharpe under the bus at this point.
Yeah, that would be real smart. I still say UK didn't lose that much, half a scholarship and a lot of unrealistic fans. No doubt things changed or they lied, but I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to play here now-----if he has a choice.

Cal, the only coach in America who encourages a #1 player to sit out and never play, and is "okie dokie" with another #1 player going down the road to play for his coaching homies.
Where did you get that inside info? I bet a little birdie told you.

Yeah, that would be real smart. I still say UK didn't lose that much, half a scholarship and a lot of unrealistic fans. No doubt things changed or they lied, but I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to play here now-----if he has a choice.
I suppose "unrealistic fan" here is one who expects eligible, dressed out scholarship players to actually "play" basketball.

Cal, the only coach in America who encourages a #1 player to sit out and never play, and is "okie dokie" with another #1 player going down the road to play for his coaching homies.
I’m not at all happy with Cal. I don’t feel like defending him very much. But at the same time I think we have to be fair. We don’t know that he encouraged sharpe to sit. You said that with no basis.

I’m not at all happy with Cal. I don’t feel like defending him very much. But at the same time I think we have to be fair. We don’t know that he encouraged sharpe to sit. You said that with no basis.
If cal was not part of the charade then why wasn’t sharpe dismissed from the team after “his camp” told cal he would not be playing this year. Only a fool would think sharpe was actually coming back to school next year. So either cal knew and was part of it or he is a complete dumbass. Take your pick!!!

Reactions: bnewt
If you only knew how f'n stupid your post looked and sounded. Typical trailer trash. Seriously, some...and I mean most of you girls, need to quit smoking pole and act like like you have some sort of actual intelligence. Embarrassment to our state which I wish Louisville could separate.
How long have you smoked pole li'l jimmy? Triggered? Wipe your mouth tard boy, your momma is calling.

[roll]

Feels like Louisville is about to become the cool school for these kids. Wouldn't surprise me if they start landing several

Simple question: did he discourage it?

If not, what would you call that?

ADVERTISEMENT