ADVERTISEMENT

Saul Good Man

They made the German so naive and likeble. Hated to see Mike have to kill him.

What are the costs on the lab? Weren’t they working on it for almost a year and maybe it’s half done?

My unformed guess would be 300 million.

I think we saw in the final episode how Saul and Kim part ways. Even though Kim went in with him on some shady stuff, at her core she is straight laced. She fell for Jimmy's speech just as much as those board members did, she believed he had a heart.......again. And she realized that she was duped.........again. I think she will just walk away from him.

yes . . . and wasn't that the most peculiar BCS scene ever? Where did all that come from? Chuck happily standing up at his brother's confirmation hearing. Singing Karaoke to ABBA with his brother. Tucking his brother in bed. Caring for him lovingly. Crashing with him. Singing with him more.

All of those things happened . . . how exactly? Was it a dream? At first I thought the lights were on in the court room, but I went back and re-watched. They were off. But then how did Chuck survive a Karaoke bar full of electrical amplifiers, neon-lighting, confidently snatching the current-filled microphone from his brother? How did Chuck go about turning off the light switch and lamp no less naturally than a hotel turn-down service?

In the moment Jimmy stops Chuck from leaving, Chuck says he has meetings in the morning and raises his hand to show a set of car keys to further indicate his intention to leave the bar. Car keys? Since when does Chuck have the wherewithal to operate a motor vehicle?

And so he changes his mind and sits back down at a table to listen to his brother sing horribly. At a table with a very brightly lit lamp. Not a candle either. And then he joins his brother, in front of the big-screen electrical TV with the Karaoke captioning, surrounded by a small number of highly charged neon lighting transformers, holding the microphone.

Chuck drops the keys at the bed table indicating he drove home.

Again, most peculiar.

Errr Chuck didn’t always have that affliction.

I think we saw in the final episode how Saul and Kim part ways. Even though Kim went in with him on some shady stuff, at her core she is straight laced. She fell for Jimmy's speech just as much as those board members did, she believed he had a heart.......again. And she realized that she was duped.........again. I think she will just walk away from him.

I would not have guessed it would end that way, but I think u may be correct. So, Saul breaking point was actually in the car in the parking garage? Was it all the result of him faking remorse for chucks death? Surely it wasn't merely Bc his car wouldn't start

Agree. Think she was legit fooled and it scared her. Underneath he really was slippin jimmy all that time.

If the way Kim is written out is just that she gets upset about this and leaves him I'll be mad. It has to be more compelling than that.

ADVERTISEMENT