ADVERTISEMENT

Sarr & Clarke are going to break out.

Sarr can break out, if he can stay out of foul trouble. That is all he needs to do. The rest is already happening ...

Clarke needs to just let the game come to him and quit forcing things. He will learn. He must.

My biggest concerns are can Boston and Clarke hit 3-pointers at a 33% or better clip and overall team FT shooting.

Last edited:
This team won’t break out until Cal puts the right players on the floor playing in the right spots. However, that stubborn jackass will continue to shove Devin Askew down our throats all season for the sake of tying to get him drafted so we can bring in our next crop of children still learning how to play basketball.

Relax it's still early. Watch these two stars breakout and start playing much better.
They have nowhere to go but up- have been terrible so far- I wish we would throw the ball down low a lot more against the teams where we are bigger than, which has been all 3 games so far which for whatever reason we have not did so far

Can't really blame anything on Sarr when your guards are throwing away the ball 14 teams and spending the other possessions passing it around at the top instead of working to get it in to you.
I mean that doesn’t explain him getting eviscerated on defense but ok.

Cal is trying to force Sarr to be a back to the basket pivot man, something he obviously isn’t comfortable with, that coupled with our guards inability to feed the post properly is giving him problems early. He’s seems better about 8 feet from the basket than right under it. As for Clarke, he is very talented and a scorer, just raw, if our guard play improves he will be fine, still learning the game.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Got to give you credit. Jeff smacks you around daily and you come back for more. Not sure if you just enjoy the humiliation, or too stupid to know it.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT