ADVERTISEMENT

Sandwich Talk

BKH34

Junior
Sep 9, 2015
1. What is your favorite sandwich?

2. Which of these are sandwiches?

DC3K5qIVoAA-SOm.jpg:large

(sliced pork loin with hot sauce, and 1, 2, 4 and 5 are sandwiches)

(I don't want to know a person who thinks an ice cream taco is a sandwich)

DiNic's Roast Pork is the best sandwich in the good ol' USofA. DiBellas is the best sandwich chain in America.

Anything with real cuts of meat. Pork chop, French dip, steak. I don't mess with cold cuts unless you count country ham (and I don't)

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich on Texas Toast.

Toast, grilled chicken coated with sauce and topped with Swiss cheese, crumbled crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato and pickle.

A Kentucky Hot Brown runs a close second, which makes me wonder how there is an ice cream taco to choose from but no open face options?

1-2-4

Rueben, Cuban, Gyro

Reuben's and Cubans are awesome. Lettuce on almost all sandwiches is stupid it adds nothing. Tomatoes are only good if it's summer time.

My all time favorite sandwich toppers include: pickles, mayo, mustard, cheeses of all sorts, garlic salt, banana peppers, & vinegar. Stuff like slaw, kraut, olives, and others are great in the right situation as well.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Wheat bread, 4 ham slices, 2 American cheese slices, mayo, spicy mustard, tobasco.

Just ate one. My life is now better.

It may take them 30 minutes to make but the Old San Juan Cuban is :fire:

That and Dad's Chipotle Cheddar Roast Beef are in a class of their own.

Another vote for the BLT&A (avocado), especially in mid to late summer when fresh tomatoes are available at the farmers market (or in the garden).

Toasted sourdough bread, thick cut peppered bacon, a massively thick slice of a fat heirloom tomato, sliced avocado, and lettuce for whatever reason lettuce is needed. Mix it up a little to keep things fresh by adding some grilled jumbo shrimp or a grilled lobster tail sliced to fit, swap out the bacon for country ham (or just add the ham to the bacon), mix in some arugula or watercress with the lettuce for a bit more flavor...

Very flexible sammich.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT