ADVERTISEMENT

Sad state of the little Lane Allen pool

PFdqRIC.jpeg

It’s the “Little Pool House” not the “Tiny Pool House” just so so search the right thing.

I agree, It’s sad. First l, they cut all the trees down and removed the shrubbery and then the lady’s husband died (God rest his soul, he HAD to be a patient man). She either moved out or died. It was for sale for a while and I went through it. The dolls were creepy as hell but the Herman Munster poster in the master bedroom made it all ok. I did see twin girls in the hallway a few times but they disappeared so I figured it was my imagination. I would have bought it just to swim laps but the wife would have been mad, especially if I put it on our credit card. They wanted too much anyway. I did steal a dolls head and made a lamp, though, but it’s been talking to me so I’m thinking nah. It’s in a bag in the closet now and if I give it a burrito from time to time.

overall, it’s a sad state of affairs.

love,
Hort.

(Coming at you from under the women’s urinal in the ‘gender neutral’ toilet at Tilted Kilt)

You can’t put a price tag on majestic mystique.

Pull the trigger, funky.
Psssh. If I'm ever dropping close to 400K for a house, it sure won't be 12 feet from a busy road and 1/8 mile from a stop light. I don't care how tiny the pool is. For reference, a house just down the street with the same floor plan (but sans the pool) sold last year for around 250k.

Ironic twist: that pool is 70 feet deep
Located 4 miles from Rupp Arena and 3 miles west of Commonwealth Stadium. We could all chip in, form an LLC and go AirBnB route. Get Andy Barr to assist with classifying the place as a historical landmark. Potential profits during FB and BB seasons.

Located 4 miles from Rupp Arena and 3 miles west of Commonwealth Stadium. We could all chip in, form an LLC and go AirBnB route. Get Andy Barr to assist with classifying the place as a historical landmark. Potential profits during FB and BB seasons.
Now I’m picturing the “Quake the Pool” video with a bunch of old guys and that tiny pool.

WiltedAnimatedGoa-size_restricted.gif

Or maybe more like Cocoon.

Lv-edy.gif

Yep. Unless you are buying one of those houses back behind the Presbyterian church or on Williamsburg, they shouldn't even sniff 275K.

Reactions: CB3UK
Tiny pool house is the icon of Lexington, but there’s another strange pool that has aroused my curiosity. 1500 Wellesley Heights Way, across Versailles road from Calumet (can’t pin it on my phone). It’s the first house, the one with a 2 story medieval castle addition. I’ve assumed it was an addition that was never finished because I could see sunlight through the upper windows. Went to street view today and that thing is actually a pool enclosure, because the pool was under construction when they took the pictures. Worth a look.

Tiny pool house is the icon of Lexington, but there’s another strange pool that has aroused my curiosity. 1500 Wellesley Heights Way, across Versailles road from Calumet (can’t pin it on my phone). It’s the first house, the one with a 2 story medieval castle addition. I’ve assumed it was an addition that was never finished because I could see sunlight through the upper windows. Went to street view today and that thing is actually a pool enclosure, because the pool was under construction when they took the pictures. Worth a look.
I see that heading to the airport. WTF is that thing??

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT