ADVERTISEMENT

Sacha Killeya-Jones to NC State

That seems like a good choice for him.Sit out a year and work on getting stronger and should see plenty of playing time.

Sit one to play two? It's like the second they leave Kentucky they don't care about the NBA anymore. I think he could have been a factor next year and a force by his senior year. He showed some great improvement by tourney time, despite barely having a freshman year.

Oh well. I wish him Luck.. At least he'll help NCState against Duke and UNC.

Also glad he picked NC ST instead of the Cheaters but wish he had stayed at UK. If he's planning to spend possibly the next 3 years there I feel he would have developed more at UK over the next two seasons, possibly be a member of a national title team and have his shot at the NBA. But, I do wish him the best and hope he gets a few W's against UNC and Duke in a coue of years.

Hey, long as it's not UNC, it's cool. Best of luck to him, hope he breaks out the rest of his college career and ends up getting drafted.

GOOD LUCK SACHA HOPE YOU PLAY YOUR WAY AT NC STATE TO POY AWARDS AND BACK TO BACK TITLES!!!

MAKE US PAY YOUNG MAN, GO FIRST IN THE DRAFT AS WELL. IM ROOTING FOR YOU!

- Raftimmy's.

I think we all saw his potential. He could do good things if he puts in the work. Good luck.

Happy for SKJ and for State. Good fit. I've been thinking about going to a game or two there per season anyway. Although NC St very well may get hit hard by the NCAA for the N&O writers hammering on UNCheat the past few years, I mean for the shoe payments to Smith and possibly the family-friend of Bam's.

Happy for SKJ and for State. Good fit. I've been thinking about going to a game or two there per season anyway. Although NC St very well may get hit hard by the NCAA for the N&O writers hammering on UNCheat the past few years, I mean for the shoe payments to Smith and possibly the family-friend of Bam's.

In fact, NC St is on my son's possible list of schools for their engineering program, and SKJ would be a SR there when my son would be a FR.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
I wish him well and think he will do good away from the pressure of not having to live up to the pressure of one and done expectation UK players must bear. Now he can just concentrate on basketball and be his best.

Reactions: morgousky
I wish him well and think he will do good away from the pressure of not having to live up to the pressure of one and done expectation UK players must bear. Now he can just concentrate on basketball and be his best.

If that's all it took I'd state he never tried here in the first place. Pressure takes you off your game but it doesn't make you not play hard. he seemed to play well more off than on. I can imagine the pressure UK puts on a player but if you play rolled up in a cocoon you will do that any where. Can't blame that on UK.

I'd be really surprised it turns out that you have more knowledge about who deserves playing time than the Hall of Fame coach who actually coaches the team.

I don't know about treated poorly, but he could've definitely taken some more of Richards minutes. Just because someone doesn't agree, you don't have to treat them like their ignorant. I think most people agree with him. Also, Cal has admitted to making mistakes, he isn't God. So relax don't do it, when you want to be a smartass. Think that's the way the song goes...
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GOOD LUCK SACHA HOPE YOU PLAY YOUR WAY AT NC STATE TO POY AWARDS AND BACK TO BACK TITLES!!!

MAKE US PAY YOUNG MAN, GO FIRST IN THE DRAFT AS WELL. IM ROOTING FOR YOU!

- Raftimmy's.
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I literally wish nothing good for him anymore. I root for him about as hard as I rooted for Charles Mathews or anyone else who has left the team. To me a transfer is nothing more than a Judas who can kick rocks for all I care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT