ADVERTISEMENT

Rv parking available

Dec 10, 2016
I have RV parking available in commonwealth RV lot, backs up against the grass at Nicholasville RD. Wanted to offer to BBN before other schools. $400 a weekend. Email Sbyrne@donatos.com if there is a game you are interested in.

• Haha
Reactions: TIE543
What a humanitarian. There are parents of our wildcat team that need RV passes and UK let’s a scalper have it before them. Sad.

What a humanitarian. There are parents of our wildcat team that need RV passes and UK let’s a scalper have it before them. Sad.
Look ass hat, I’ve had season tickets for 25 years and have been on waiting list for 25 years for an RV pass. I now have one. If your not Inyereated go away and collect you stimulus money. I bought a condo across from commonwealth after I left lexington to make SURE I could take my family EVERY GAME. Go to hell.

• Haha
Sean Byrne, you bought a condo in Lexington? What in the world…why not just make the 2.5 hour drive back and forth from Owensboro?

You sold your soul to operate An Ohio State Lovin’ pizza store.

Sean Byrne, you bought a condo in Lexington? What in the world…why not just make the 2.5 hour drive back and forth from Owensboro?

You sold your soul to operate An Ohio State Lovin’ pizza store.
No, I have several great franchises and love them all……
Like to see UK take passes like this back.Trying to scalp fans,really needs to lose pass.
you got season tickets? You think anyone is gonna buy Tennessee chatonagio RV pass? Next year when all we are is Georgia? Not trying to gouge anyone but you have no idea. Have you had tickets for 25+ years???? Get lost. Just got an email from an LSU fan asking abou that game. I want cat FANS first.. If you don’t have an RV or an interest ignore the opportunity………I’ve Been on list for years, I don’t expect to make a profit but I’m damn well not planning to make a loss

ADVERTISEMENT