ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Robbed Re: Ohio State Last Second Game Winner

• Thread starter anon_ce2llurbpkli4
  • Start date
Was fouled, no call, was outta bounds, no call, didn't re-establish, no call.

And some on her wonder why so many on here think refs are crooked AF. Miss one? Maybe and you're bad at your job, miss all 3 and you're a crooked mfkr.
College officiating should be investigated. I have a feeling a lot of dead bodies would start turning up though. Mafia has its hands in it. We all know it.

Reactions: blue woman
Should have been a foul called on the defender for knocking him out of bounds so I see this as justice.
Was a great ending in my book and I loved every secoind of it.
Wow, justice? It should have been a foul with a chance to send it to OT, instead they swallow the whistle and you get a chance to win it undeservedly....

Reactions: bbncal02
Wow, justice? It should have been a foul with a chance to send it to OT, instead they swallow the whistle and you get a chance to win it undeservedly....
He’s an tOSU fan. They’re not exactly concerned with things like “deserving”, or “fair”, or “perspective”.

• Haha
Reactions: Lempface
In addition, it looked to me that the osu player bringing the ball up the court charged into a set defender as he made the pass to the shooter. That, if called would have wiped out the shot, Rutgers wins as they should.

Exactly he has to be restablished inbound, I’m almost 99% that if a person runs OOB they can’t be the first person to catch a pass. I can remember specifically a game where we inbounded to a guy who did that and it was a turnover.

Here is what I found for a quick google search. It is only a violation if a player steps out of bounds and then is the first player to touch it after coming back inbounds. If a player has the ball and steps out of bounds, it's a turnover and the other team gets the ball.
I've been trying to remember who that was...I definitely remember the call going against us

I love when refs call nickel dimers all game then when you get in the final minute or 2 no whistles at all and it’s football.

I think that’s why so many teams settle for jumpers on last shots. They know if they go inside they’re probably just going to get hammered with no call.

ADVERTISEMENT