ADVERTISEMENT

Russia - Ukraine WAR Warning: Political Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your beef is with Sameera khan. Try finding her and debating her.

You think Russians are sick look at Ukrainian wokeass defense ministry all those tweets.
I looked at the defense ministry's tweets. Whats the problem other than the fact they support their country? You are pathetic.

Reactions: bcw1029

Good interview by Judge Nap with a former CIA guy that breaks down the corruption in Ukraine and it kinda explains how $20 billion of our aid money has gone missing. Also mentions that some of our weapons are turning up in Africa. We need to pass more financial aid now.

Gift Idea

d821ea702bea3e12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Wildcats1st
Germans have cut energy use 25% from previous years. People making it a game to see who can be frugal. NG tanks 97% full. Vlad, you're a fool. And so are you're supporters here.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Look - pointing out the media whoring of Zelenskyy is humorous. All should be able to admit that.

War, destruction of lives, property and land is terrible - and that piece of the lego set i could see as offensive. Dark comedy aint my thing...but the Z piece of that is comical, hard to argue against it.

Look - pointing out the media whoring of Zelenskyy is humorous. All should be able to admit that.

War, destruction of lives, property and land is terrible - and that piece of the lego set i could see as offensive. Dark comedy aint my thing...but the Z piece of that is comical, hard to argue against it.
Yeah, I don't mind that. He is a media whore but he has to be if you think about it.

I expect this from you, you pro Russian piece of shit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that @Wildcats1st is just a pro Russian piece of shit too. You're both ****ing sick.
Dude lighten up. I don’t have a side in this both men suck both countries are soviet driven war mongers who knock who they have to off with impunity. If it was a Lego set with Putin in a bunker I’d laugh. It’s not like bodies are strewn everywhere. Relax

And yeah the green screen with zelensky doing his begging is the funny part. Zelensky the comedian clown playing his part.

Dude lighten up. I don’t have a side in this both men suck both countries are soviet driven war mongers who knock who they have to off with impunity. If it was a Lego set with Putin in a bunker I’d laugh. It’s not like bodies are strewn everywhere. Relax

And yeah the green screen with zelensky doing his begging is the funny part. Zelensky the comedian clown playing his part.
Uh huh, the destruction of Ukraine isn't funny and you damn well know it. Trying to excuse your laughter is lost on me and everyone else. Don't bother.

Stop lying. You do have a side and you know it.

Nice try.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Germans have cut energy use 25% from previous years. People making it a game to see who can be frugal. NG tanks 97% full. Vlad, you're a fool. And so are you're supporters here.
They stopped all their metal foundry's because energy is too expensive. The fact you have to pretend we like Putin defend the absolute shitshow that is Europe's economy is amazing. It's like if I complained about UK's offense this year you would call me a ul fan who want's UK to fail.

Reactions: SDC888
They stopped all their metal foundry's because energy is too expensive. The fact you have to pretend we like Putin defend the absolute shitshow that is Europe's economy is amazing. It's like if I complained about UK's offense this year you would call me a ul fan who want's UK to fail.
Why do you refuse to link these things? I can't find anything to support your claim.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-s-power-woes-deepen?leadSource=uverify wall

Norsk Hydro Shuts Aluminum Plant as Europe’s Power Woes Deepen​

• Company’s 175,000-ton Slovakian smelter will shut next month
  • Soaring European electricity prices are hurting heavy industry
https://www.theepochtimes.com/steel...any-sparking-energy-crisis-fears_4822348.html

The energy crisis has been hitting Europe’s largest economy hard, with two of Germany’s largest steel manufacturing plants being forced to shut down.

ArcelorMittal’s plan to deactivate one of its largest steel plants in Hamburg last month caused shockwaves through out the industry.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-17/norsk-hydro-shuts-aluminum-plant-as-europe-s-power-woes-deepen?leadSource=uverify wall

Norsk Hydro Shuts Aluminum Plant as Europe’s Power Woes Deepen​

• Company’s 175,000-ton Slovakian smelter will shut next month
  • Soaring European electricity prices are hurting heavy industry
https://www.theepochtimes.com/steel...any-sparking-energy-crisis-fears_4822348.html

The energy crisis has been hitting Europe’s largest economy hard, with two of Germany’s largest steel manufacturing plants being forced to shut down.

ArcelorMittal’s plan to deactivate one of its largest steel plants in Hamburg last month caused shockwaves through out the industry.

Ok, I thought you said "all".

I likened it in the beginnning to being "pro-ISIS" for being against the Iraq invasion.

I understand why they do it, even if they don't, but it betrays a deep-rooted ignorance I think is likely intractable for them. They'll never get it.

Also, the Iraqi invasion created ISIS.

So too will this needless and preventable war create more problems and geopolitcal instability than it ostensibly is trying to maintain.

I likened it in the beginnning to being "pro-ISIS" for being against the Iraq invasion.

I understand why they do it, even if they don't, but it betrays a deep-rooted ignorance I think is likely intractable for them. They'll never get it.
Your arrogance is hilarious.

Reactions: entropy13
Also, the Iraqi invasion created ISIS.

So too will this needless and preventable war create more problems and geopolitcal instability than it ostensibly is trying to maintain.
You're letting your ignorance show through.

You're as putridly sickening as the other 2 above.

Ok... Thanks for today's set of insults.

But Nah... all of you are the same. You know just enough to think you are right, but not enough to know why you are wrong.

If you want to talk about arrogance, try to think why that is.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Ok... Thanks for today's set of insults.

But Nah... all of you are the same. You know just enough to think you are right, but not enough to know why you are wrong.

If you want to talk about arrogance, try to think why that is.
Blah blah blah, yeah, you think you're right. You aren't of course. You never explain why you're so right and we're so wrong either. As soon as you get challenged you say "I don't want to debate". You're the worst type of arrogant, you mix in an equal part of ignorance.

Reactions: entropy13
Ok, I thought you said "all".
So if it's only 90% you are going to ignore the harm to Europes economy because I was 'wrong' ? LOL. OK dude. Lets keep pumping money in there and keep up the sanctions. There are no economic consequences to anything if we just ignore it.

So if it's only 90% you are going to ignore the harm to Europes economy because I was 'wrong' ? LOL. OK dude. Lets keep pumping money in there and keep up the sanctions. There are no economic consequences to anything if we just ignore it.
It isn't 90% either. It is also temporary. Why all the unfounded hyperbole?

Of course there are economic consequences.....DUDE. No one on here has ever claimed otherwise. That doesn't mean the effort isn't worth it. It simply means it isn't worth it to you.

Uh huh, the destruction of Ukraine isn't funny and you damn well know it. Trying to excuse your laughter is lost on me and everyone else. Don't bother.
You want to drag this thing to a world war so check yourselves all you war hawks. You guys your only suggestions lead to massive provocation and escalation. To you Ukraine > USA.

It isn't 90% either. It is also temporary. Why all the unfounded hyperbole?
It's aluminum by the way and Europe has dropped production by about 20% with another 15% likely this winter. That isn't great but as you see, you don't know what you're talking about, again.

Reactions: hmt5000
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT