ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp's Rafters NBA GM Scratch Draft: CoolCat9Lives OTC

Rupps runt- Kevin Durant, F, Kyrie Irving G., Andre Drummond, C. Kevin Love, F. Dwyane Wade, G. Victor Oladipo, G. Dwight Howard, C. Kenneth Faried, F. Rudy Gay, F. Jeff Teague, G. Willie Cauley Stein, C/F.

BigBlueFanGA-Stephen Curry, G. DeMar DeRozan, G., DeAndre Jordan, C. Jamal Murray, G. Derrick Favors F/C. Enes Kanter, C/F. Chandler Parsons, F. Kris Dunn, G. Trey Lyles, F. Evan Fournier, G. Terrence Ross, G/F.

GonzoCat90-Russell Westbrook, G. Draymond Green, F, Hassan Whiteside, C. Andrew Wiggins G/F. Nicolas Batum, G/F. Serge Ibaka F/C. Ben Simmons, F. JJ Redick, G. Danilo Gallinari, F. Myles Turner, C/F. Goran Dragic, G.

Cats192-Kawhi Leonard, F. James Harden, G. Kyle Lowry, G. Al Horford, C/F. Marc Gasol, C. Brook Lopez, C. Mike Conley, G. Andre Iguodola, F. Danny Green, G. Chris Bosh, F/C. Wes Matthews, G.

JBHolmesFan-Coach- Brad Stevens. Anthony Davis, F. Damian Lillard, G, Blake Griffin, F. Carmelo Anthony, F. Avery Bradley, G. Nerlens Noel F/C. Jae Crowder, F. Jrue Holiday, G. Al Jefferson, C. Buddy Hield, G.

Gossie21- Coach- Gregg Popovich. Karl Towns, C. Lemarcus Aldridge, F. Kemba Walker, G. CJ McCollum, G. Khris Middleton, G/F. Julius Randle F. Bismack Biyombo, C. Jabari Parker, F. Elfrid Payton, G. Aaron Gordon, F.

UKCats1988- Coach- Steve Kerr. Demarcus Cousins, C. Chris Paul, G, Gordon Hayward,F/G. Paul Milsap F. Eric Bledsoe, G. Bradley Beal, G. Nikola Jokic C/F. Brandon Ingram, F. Tobias Harris, F. Allen Crabbe, G. Patrick Patterson, F/C.

Aike- Coach- Luke Walton. John Wall, G. Klay Thompson, G, Greak Freak, F/G. Devin Booker, G. MKG, F. Rudy Gobert, C. Tristan Thompson, C/F. Tyler Ulis, G. Steven Adams, C. Zach Lavine, G. Stanley Johnson, G/F.

Catsfan3523-Paul George, F/G. Jimmy Butler, G/F, Isaiah Thomas, G., Kristaps Porzingis F. Reggie Jackson, G. Nikola Vucevic C. Brandon Knight, G. Dirk Nowitzki, F. D'Angelo Russell, G. Greg Monroe, C/F. Jaylen Brown, F. Ryan Anderson, F.

Last edited:
The long forgotten Trey Lyles who is currently tearing up the summer league and came on late last year. Able to play the 3 and the 4.

Yeah. That would have been my pick if I hadn't gone with Pop. I was starting to formulate my argument in favor of him when I realized there's about 10 other guys just like him that I could pick up later. (that is certainly an exaggeration, Tobias is a valuable asset, plus his name is Tobias).

tobias-funke-excuuuuuuuse-me-o.gif

Chris Bosh is spending most of his time preparing for Jurassic World 2. I'm not sure how focused he will be on basketball.

Gossie21 slaying it. "Well excuuuuuuuuuuuse me!"

Reactions: gossie21
And Jeff Teague
Good pickup. I think his value is a little down because he played injured most of the year. If he comes back healthy with the Pacers he can have a big year. Especially with George and Turner there. I thought about him with my last pick, but ultimately went with youth.

Good pickup. I think his value is a little down because he played injured most of the year. If he comes back healthy with the Pacers he can have a big year. Especially with George and Turner there. I thought about him with my last pick, but ultimately went with youth.
He's only 28 and a former all star so I thought he was worth the pick for my backup PF. Also he had a little brother that played for UK :D

Aike, I'm gonna have to stay annoyed with you for a while. I really wanted Ulis bad. His numbers so far are crazy and he certainly belonged in the lottery. His ast/to is 12-1 and he already has 9 steals. Just wow.

Reactions: Aike
Steal of the draft. :sunglasses:
When you consider the emotional impact on voters when they see your pint-sized backup PG, yeah, that may have won you the entire competition.

I intend to hold it against you, that and you stole MKG, and Booker from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aike
I guess now I'll have 4 guys in the top 20 in assists, plus Ben Simmons.

This guy is one of the best in the league at getting to the rim. He's steered the ship for a playoff team despite a host of injuries to the "faces" of the franchise, and is absolutely deadly in transition.

14 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 three per game on 51% eFG%, and he's played his entire career in crowded back courts alongside ball dominant scoring guards.

Give me Goran Dragic, G

I believe it is me. I will add some youth with a rookie that was a prolific college scorer and shooter. His game translates well to the NBA. Give me Buddy Hield.

I blame @Cats192 for taking Matthews (great pick btw) and putting me in a position where I'm considering another Dukie.

Give me a few minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cats192
I'm not in love with my options here. I should probably be looking at a perimeter player, I had hoped Matthews would keep sliding. Seriously, some of the SGs taken ahead of him were a real stretch.

I'm going to go back to the 2014 draft for the 3rd time and grab a kid I had on my team last year. If exciting is the goal you can do a lot worse than the dunk contest runner-up. Aaron Gordon.

His stats were pretty good last year. And the Magic chose to ride his career over Tobias Harris so they must know something about the relative talents of each.

mvx7tM1.gif

Reactions: UKcats1988
I'll take another young, athletic monster.

Give me Stanley Johnson.

ADVERTISEMENT