ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp seating question

Jamal Mercer

All-American
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan
Hopefully this doesn’t sound like a stupid question. But, in the upper deck at Rupp, is the first row A? No special section before A correct?

Thank you. Looking at tickets online for a couple games.

image_handler.aspx

When they added seatbacks to sidelines, they reduced eleven rows. I was always jealous of the double K’s (when I sat in JJ) because they had the wall to lean back on. Sucked being that high up plus leaning back on knees.

My ass and back hurt thinking about those days. Glad I’m not poor anymore and glad the Ham-and-eggers in upper levels have something to lean back on nowadays.

Don’t know what I’d do if I had to sit in upper level endzones.

BBBlazing is actually about him smoking in his favorite section.

So, after years of trying, I finally was selected in the lottery. I have some questions, and I apologize in advance if they are answered somewhere else in this forum.
So I received a voicemail today that my name was drawn in the lottery (the message said my name was selected for the lottery this year). I was at work so I didn’t get the message until the ticket office was closed. Does this mean I now have the option to purchase season tickets for this year and each year going forward? In another words, it’s not for one year, right? Also, I assume the tickets will be upper deck, but will I have the option to upgrade each year? Finally, what chance would I have to upgrade this year assuming I would pay the K Fund amount based on the ticket location. Thanks for any assistance.

So, after years of trying, I finally was selected in the lottery. I have some questions, and I apologize in advance if they are answered somewhere else in this forum.
So I received a voicemail today that my name was drawn in the lottery (the message said my name was selected for the lottery this year). I was at work so I didn’t get the message until the ticket office was closed. Does this mean I now have the option to purchase season tickets for this year and each year going forward? In another words, it’s not for one year, right? Also, I assume the tickets will be upper deck, but will I have the option to upgrade each year? Finally, what chance would I have to upgrade this year assuming I would pay the K Fund amount based on the ticket location. Thanks for any assistance.
1. Yes, you can now purchase them every year.
2. Yes, you can ask for an upgrade every season when you renew. You need to be fairly specific about where you’d like to move unless you just request “lower down”, and you don’t care what section.
3. You’d need to call the ticket office for your last question.

Last edited:
Ditto - moved down 6 rows
I put in some *very* specific wording in my request. I actually moved back to G from C because I wanted center court. Also, I haven't been to a game since they let us pick seats and I heard the way they did the railing blocks part of the court if you sit too close.

ADVERTISEMENT