ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Legends GM Draft Round 10 Aike OTC

I need that hybrid 2/3/4 who can shoot the rock. Give me a guy that was should be gone in front of some of these jabronis. Rashard Lewis. @gossie21 OTC

Lol I’d love to see Rasheed play the 2. Not a bad pick, but certainly not better than the players picked before him.
you know, in a pinch haha. really what I meant is drafting guys who only had a few good years as opposed to a guy like Rashard who produced at an all star level a few years and in a very big way for 10 years.

Reactions: drcats2013
you know, in a pinch haha. really what I meant is drafting guys who only had a few good years as opposed to a guy like Rashard who produced at an all star level a few years and in a very big way for 10 years.
Rashard was tough. He wasn’t a guy that came to mind for me for this draft, but it was a good pick. He’s underrated. One of the best shooters of all time 6’10 and over.
*Also, fwiw, I think he’d have been even better if he started his career today.

Rashard was tough. He wasn’t a guy that came to mind for me for this draft, but it was a good pick. He’s underrated. One of the best shooters of all time 6’10 and over.
*Also, fwiw, I think he’d have been even better if he started his career today.
i agree, he'd be a better player today for sure. He was on my radar for the end like this if he wasn't snatched up. Can't have enough long shooters.

I need a backup PG and one that can pack a scoring punch. This guy gets a bad wrap sometimes but he was an absolute handful when he was focused and I’m pretty sure my other vets will keep him in line. I could use his 19/8 career averages

Give me Stephon Marbury, PG

OnlyOffbeatEland-max-1mb.gif

At this point in the draft I feel like I have scoring pretty much covered. With all of the outstanding big men on teams, give me one of best defensive and rebounding big men of all time Ben Wallace. 4x all star, 4x defensive POY, and 4x All-NBA selection. He owns the 5th highest defensive rating in league history, 14th all time in defensive win shares, and led the league in rebounding 2 straight years.

@Pizza Slice you’re OTC

At this point in the draft I feel like I have scoring pretty much covered. With all of the outstanding big men on teams, give me one of best defensive and rebounding big men of all time Ben Wallace. 4x all star, 4x defensive POY, and 4x All-NBA selection. He owns the 5th highest defensive rating in league history, 14th all time in defensive win shares, and led the league in rebounding 2 straight years.

@Pizza Slice you’re OTC
I was thinking of two options and you took one of em. So you made it easier for me! Give me a guy, who in his prime, was a terror to play against and was a 20, 10 threat. Jermaine O'Neal

Reactions: jwhite123
Give me a monstrous hybrid forward who will dunk on your head and power through whoever is in his way but can also hit a 3. Larry Johnson

To round out my team, give me a guy with a top 35 career PER of 21.8, Amar’e Stoudemire. During his prime he was a top 10 player in the NBA. He had 6 out of 7 seasons averaging at least 22 and 10 on above 53% shooting. He was an absolute stud and I’m ecstatic to grab him with my last pick.

@gossie21 you’re OTC

Last edited:
Reactions: kornucopia
Give me our man from Compton California. He’s got his puppies set of the bus. He’s not a Prince he’s a King. He’s versatile enough to defend multiple positions and score from anywhere on the floor. He was the true 2004 NBA Finals MVP for his efforts in stifling Kobe.

My only concern is he may cause Reggie Miller PTSD, but I’m sure they’ll work things out.

Tayshaun Prince, SF.

PRINCE-DUNK.gif

Give me a monstrous hybrid forward who will dunk on your head and power through whoever is in his way but can also hit a 3. Larry Johnson
Give me our man from Compton California. He’s got his puppies set of the bus. He’s not a Prince he’s a King. He’s versatile enough to defend multiple positions and score from anywhere on the floor. He was the true 2004 NBA Finals MVP for his efforts in stifling Kobe.

My only concern is he may cause Reggie Miller PTSD, but I’m sure they’ll work things out.

Tayshaun Prince, SF.

PRINCE-DUNK.gif
Sweet 10th rounder...

Reactions: Pizza Slice
How often do y'all do this? Never participated but have been following it. Looks like a lot of fun.

Nikola Jokic

Honestly IDK who's left cause the last two rounds aren't even updated. But I like this pick as it will give me a 18-10-6 passing big man with only 3 years under his belt.

I'm going straight defense with my last pick. 8 time all-nba defensive team, 2 time defensive POY, 5 time champion, antidote for Larry Bird in case I get matched up w/ drcats.

Michael Cooper

I'm going straight defense with my last pick. 8 time all-nba defensive team, 2 time defensive POY, 5 time champion, antidote for Larry Bird in case I get matched up w/ drcats.

Michael Cooper

Mannnn, Michael Cooper was going to be my last pick and I didn’t think there was any way anyone would think of him.

Mannnn, Michael Cooper was going to be my last pick and I didn’t think there was any way anyone would think of him.
I was sure he'd be gone by my pick...I've been antsy as hell waiting for Miracle7 to get his pick in. My back-up plan was in the other direction: offensive player.

I was sure he'd be gone by my pick...I've been antsy as hell waiting for Miracle7 to get his pick in. My back-up plan was in the other direction: offensive player.

It’s not that I think Cooper was the best available, but as a huge Laker fan since the 80’s, I have a soft spot.

It’s not that I think Cooper was the best available, but as a huge Laker fan since the 80’s, I have a soft spot.
It was in the back of my mind to take him as soon as Larry Bird left the board, but I for sure wasn't taking him before last pick.

While there are still multiple time all stars available, give me the perfect player to close my team with. This guy is the all time leader in three pointers made in the finals. Give me arguably the best, and most clutch, role player in NBA history. I’ll take the 7 time NBA champion, Big Shot Bob, Robert Horry.

Reactions: Aike
@GonzoCat90 you plan on updating the first page any time soon?

Probably not, no. There's been like two pages of picks and this is the end of the draft so I'll just finalize it at the end. You guys can compile them into a post if you have time. It's really labor intensive on a phone.

Gonna have to make my pick later, guys. I'm at work until 7 am. Will try to make a pick at break, though. It's gonna be tough because it's not updated. I will try. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT