ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors swirling Austin Wiley and Mustapha Heron will be back for Auburn

I realize how odd it is that someone who constantly wants to discredit Cal's SIX Elite Eights in the past nine years, along with a championship and four Final Fours would try to build a case for Bruce Pearl because he took Tennessee to the Elite Eight once. His overall March record is a joke - 26 years as a head coach, 10-8 in the NCAA tournament.
I agree. Funny how people bash cal and praise another coach.

I don't like phonies. I don't like cheaters. I don't like sweaty fat guys. I don't like guys who secretly wiretap recruits and try to entrap them because he lost a recruiting battle (look it up - Deon Thomas). I don't like guys who dump their wives of 25 years to take up with a bimbo who then compares him to Jesus (look it up.) I don't like coaches who are constantly talking a big game but after decades have very little in March when it counts to show for it.

And I am highly suspicious of a 'Kentucky fan' who defends him while always being negative about the much, much, much more successful John Calipari.
Once again, I dare you to show me a post where I am being negative about Cal? I think we should have 2 titles by now, yep. I think his system is in need of some major changes. However, I am a Kentucky fan, not an auburn fan; which means my expectations are a little higher. Bottom line it seems liek you are obsessed with Pearly and his belly sweat, so that makes me highly suspicious of you. Oh yea, I couldn't care less if you are suspicious of my fandom or not. I will lose no sleep over that my man.

One can say Pearl is a rat, cheater and not a top-tier coach based upon his record (lack therof) without being “obsessed.”

Kansas should have lost it's chance at #1 the minute Newman declared for the draft. You can't be #1 losing THAT much, with little recruiting over the last 3 years (but a good class this year), and some transfers. Not to mention Udoka is testing draft waters.. and I have to imagine he's ranked higher than any 3 of our guys testing the draft as well.

If Kentucky returns just one of them, it should keep us ahead of Kansas.. if they can pull back 2 or 3, they should be #1 in the nation
Not going to happen we lose too much to be number 1

Reactions: Bigjoecatfan56
#2, possibly #1 class.. and we return quite a bit of depth that we aren't used to.

I guess Duke did lose anyone, huh?

I don't like phonies. I don't like cheaters. I don't like sweaty fat guys. I don't like guys who secretly wiretap recruits and try to entrap them because he lost a recruiting battle (look it up - Deon Thomas). I don't like guys who dump their wives of 25 years to take up with a bimbo who then compares him to Jesus (look it up.) I don't like coaches who are constantly talking a big game but after decades have very little in March when it counts to show for it.

And I am highly suspicious of a 'Kentucky fan' who defends him while always being negative about the much, much, much more successful John Calipari.

Well done. And Auburn hired that lying cheating scumbag.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
I'm not sure how pointing out the well-known public record on your coach in a thread you started is doing any more than offering needed perspective.

Conspicuously, and tellingly, you don't dispute that he's a proven cheater who blubbered like a baby when caught, a creep who secretly taped a recruit in a scheme to entrap another coach, a loser who dumped his wife of 25 years to take up with a nut who publicly accused people of crucifying her husband like Jesus, a scofflaw who at the least hired an assistant caught by the FBI buying recruits or even that he's sweaty and fat.

I guess when you can't argue the facts, you attack the messenger.
He’s not that fat. Husky maybe.

The OP is saying that Kentucky and Auburn have combined for 8 National Basketball Championships.
Technically, he’s correct.
correct_chris_farley_billy_madison.gif

I thought heron already announced his return and was suspended a few games in result to FBI probe? Anyways doesn't really matter it'll be UK and a big drop off, then the rest of the SEC. We as usual will be easily most overwhelming team in the conference and IMO next season looks like this. UK and KU will be great teams. And the rest of college basketball will be much worse. It'll come down to UK and KU for the title IMO. I think we are easily a better team and will win it but both teams will be insanely good next season and unlike this season in cbb, next will have a great team(s) in UK and KU.

I think this coming season as long as we get 2 of Vando, PJ, Wenyen and Reid, with one of those 2 being vando. That this could end up the 2nd or 3rd best team in cal era and I believe with the mixture of star freshman and youth and so many different skill sets which couldn't compliment each other anymore perfectly, that we're going to absolutely coast to the title with ease, as we will have the best backcourt and best front court in college basketball next season. We will have tons of great shooters, tons of great passers making it by far the best passing team in cal era IMO, tons of straight dogs that'll give us 3 of the best defenders in all of CBB next season. Probably will be easily best rebounding team in CBB if vando stays healthy. And if we get one of Reid or PJ we will have 2 dominant downlow post players with vando to go along with one of those 2. By march next year I really don't see anyone coming within 10 points of us. Can't wait gonna be a special year.

I thought heron already announced his return and was suspended a few games in result to FBI probe? Anyways doesn't really matter it'll be UK and a big drop off, then the rest of the SEC. We as usual will be easily most overwhelming team in the conference and IMO next season looks like this. UK and KU will be great teams. And the rest of college basketball will be much worse. It'll come down to UK and KU for the title IMO. I think we are easily a better team and will win it but both teams will be insanely good next season and unlike this season in cbb, next will have a great team(s) in UK and KU.

I think this coming season as long as we get 2 of Vando, PJ, Wenyen and Reid, with one of those 2 being vando. That this could end up the 2nd or 3rd best team in cal era and I believe with the mixture of star freshman and youth and so many different skill sets which couldn't compliment each other anymore perfectly, that we're going to absolutely coast to the title with ease, as we will have the best backcourt and best front court in college basketball next season. We will have tons of great shooters, tons of great passers making it by far the best passing team in cal era IMO, tons of straight dogs that'll give us 3 of the best defenders in all of CBB next season. Probably will be easily best rebounding team in CBB if vando stays healthy. And if we get one of Reid or PJ we will have 2 dominant downlow post players with vando to go along with one of those 2. By march next year I really don't see anyone coming within 10 points of us. Can't wait gonna be a special year.
Haha. Thank you for sharing your perspective good sir. Should certainly come down to UK and Auburn in the SEC next year no doubt about that.

what do you care what this guy or anyone does in their personal life?

This makes about as much sense as a UK fan going to their board and saying we are going to the CFB playoffs because we have 18 starters returning from last years FB team

Kinda but even more delusional because despite being 60 years ago have won EVER.

Blue blood status declared for a program without even a single Final Four appearance is wildly batcrap.

I'd ask where he gets his weed but I figure I don't want much truck with stuff that strong. It must be grown just outside of the event horizon of a black hole or something.

AU was already the most well coached in the league. Now they have a chance to be the most talented as well. It’s just a treat for us AU fans.

Can you say back to back SEC titles?

AU was already the most well coached in the league. Now they have a chance to be the most talented as well. It’s just a treat for us AU fans.

"regular season" title. BTW UK has 48 of them. Auburn 3.
SEC tournament titles- UK has 31. Auburn 1

Reactions: JC CATS

Another pimple popper that doesn’t realize the massive suckage that is Auburn basketball. They have a cheating lying punkin head for a coach. They will learn the bitter truth this year that you can catch but not keep lightning in a bottle. Their traditional crap game was returning end of 2018 as they were in a nose dive. No doubt sliding in the copious sweat streaming off punkin Head.

"regular season" title. BTW UK has 48 of them. Auburn 3.
SEC tournament titles- UK has 31. Auburn 1
Two programs with a rich history indeed. I'm more interested in this upcoming season though. We both look to have championship caliber clubs.

Overall Wins: Kentucky - 92; Auburn - 19

I doubt any of these children were even alive the last time Auburn won in Rupp.

Yall won the SEC?
Last I remember UK is the back to back to back to back SEC Champs? Yall choked and got throttled by Alabama in your first game. 'Most talented and well coached'. Yall will lose by 20-30 when we play next season you're absolutely delusional if you think that AU roster can compete with the team we have coming in. Let me know when the best coach in the SEC takes you all out of the first weekend of the NCAAT. I sure as hell ain't holding my breath.

Auburn cant but Ky has done it quite a few times.
So happy to see the rats leaving the sinking ship.
Go cats and roll tide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT