ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors swirling Austin Wiley and Mustapha Heron will be back for Auburn

Classic thread . Just classic . The best part is somehow the OP is so deluted that he thinks we think AU matters , like at all in college basketball. Literally had 1 good year in 20 and they completely forget how to act. Its cute , it really is .

Seems like Auburn checks all the boxes. If you have UK higher in the pecking order I wouldn’t argue that here.

It's not that you wouldn't argue it, you couldn't argue it. Literally no basis for any comparison whatsoever. No one in the SEC outside of KY is anywhere close to being a Blueblood or a behemoth, let alone being both.

Classic thread . Just classic . The best part is somehow the OP is so deluted that he thinks we think AU matters , like at all in college basketball. Literally had 1 good year in 20 and they completely forget how to act. Its cute , it really is .
Funny, you aren’t even a Kentucky fan. Glass houses

2018 SEC REGULAR SEASON Champions among others.

I fixed it for you so hopefully there's less confusion on your part about the hierarchy of "championships." Thats cute that you all count those though. What does "among others" mean? What others? Ever won a NATIONAL one? We have 8. You haven't even sniffed blueblood or behemoth status without a single one.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I fixed it for you so hopefully there's less confusion on your part about the hierarchy of "championships." Thats cute that you all count those though. What does "among others" mean? What others? Ever won a NATIONAL one? We have 8. You haven't even sniffed blueblood or behemoth status without a single one.

They did get to hang that 2018 good season banner, though they nearly croaked it at the end of the year. Possibly the worst finish by a regular season champ in SEC history.

l4TDHP6.gif

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Auburn has been to the Sweet Sixteen once this century, which was 2003. Auburn basketball is historically inconsistent and its fanbase overtly apathetic. Auburn is so serious about its basketball program that they haven't been an automatic qualifier for the NCAA tourney since 1985.

In all due respect Mr Vest.
Auburn isn't even a blue blood in the sec lol.
Wartigers have the same complex of that ghetto commuter school on the ohio river. LITTLE BROTHER syndrome now go suck on some Tide you pod.

Not sure if the people on this thread actually realize that Auburn will most likely be the 2nd best team in our league next year. Their roster could be stacked; which means their irrelevant history will be moot next season. I think they are going to the final four if Wiley and Herron are back to go with Brown, Harper, and the big men they will have.

Reactions: Denim Vest
Not sure if the people on this thread actually realize that Auburn will most likely be the 2nd best team in our league next year. Their roster could be stacked; which means their irrelevant history will be moot next season. I think they are going to the final four if Wiley and Herron are back to go with Brown, Harper, and the big men they will have.
They won't be the 2nd best team but they very well could be 3rd best but that really isn't the point as no one said AU is going to suck we are just laughing at OP who after 1 good , not great season at AU is acting like AU is some big dog in college basketball. Also in another thread he acting like if EJ had stuck with his commitment at AU he would be coming off the bench LMAO. EJ would be the most talented recruit AU has gotten in at least 15 years but nope coming off the bench ha!

They won't be the 2nd best team but they very well could be 3rd best but that really isn't the point as no one said AU is going to suck we are just laughing at OP who after 1 good , not great season at AU is acting like AU is some big dog in college basketball. Also in another thread he acting like if EJ had stuck with his commitment at AU he would be coming off the bench LMAO. EJ would be the most talented recruit AU has gotten in at least 15 years but nope coming off the bench ha!
ahh, I think he is just being sarcastic with that stuff. probably a good natured humorous guy in real life.

[

LOL. Bruce Pearl's nickname, dating back to UT and before, might as well be 'Snowman.' Because around March 1 he and his teams turn into a diminishing pile of filthy slush.
You do realize that he had UT in the elite 8 against MSU and barely lost, right? He also pulled off an upset in the tourney when he was at Wisconsin-Milwaukee over a much bigger school.

Thanks UMM

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
He came over here originally with his smarmy Laettner avatar then hitched his troll cart to Auburn, take a hike.

OR....none of that could happen, Brucie could reassume his righteous spot in the NCAA crosshairs and they go back to a “damn good veterinary school” until the next September. How does ANYONE brag about having a coach who ratted out other head coaches, assumed their place in the sport and cheated worse than they did? He’s scum.

Last edited:
You have to post this on our board because even with these potentially positive rumors the Auburn bball board is still dead AF

Plus, I mean you seek UK fans approval/validation

He’ll sound the troll alarm over there and have his usual merry band of idiots over here soon enough.

I realize how odd it is that someone who constantly wants to discredit Cal's SIX Elite Eights in the past nine years, along with a championship and four Final Fours would try to build a case for Bruce Pearl because he took Tennessee to the Elite Eight once. His overall March record is a joke - 26 years as a head coach, 10-8 in the NCAA tournament.
SHow me where I discredited Cal's six elite eights? lol....Pearl is a very good coach, quit being so immature.

OR....none of that could happen, Brucie could reassume his righteous spot in the NCAA crosshairs and they go back to a “damn good veterinary school” until the next September. How do you brag about having a coach who ratted out other head coaches, assumed their place in the sport and cheated worse than they did? He’s scum.
Well he is not my coach and I promise there are many coaches out there that have done way worse than him. Do some research; many ACC coaches are way dirtier than he ever thought about being.

Well he is not my coach and I promise there are many coaches out there that have done way worse than him. Do some research; many ACC coaches are way dirtier than he ever thought about being.

I wasn’t directly referring to you and I don’t need to do research on the ACC. The league as a whole is a “Pearl” on the scum-o-meter. He’s a rat but I fixed it for you.

Reactions: Bigjoecatfan56
After 26 YEARS of coaching his pinnacle of MARCH success is a couple of Horizon League tournament championships. I'll stick with my nickname of "Snowman" who turns to a dirty puddle in March until he wins something noteworthy - even an SEC tournament, never mind a Final Four.
Pretty sure he has not been a head coach for 26 years.

He first became a head coach 27 years ago. He was banned as a cheater for a while, and appears to be headed down that road again once the feds get enough heat on his chief recruiter Chuck Person. I suppose one could argue the time off banned from the sport as a cheater shouldn't be held against him. Which would be an ironic defense of his record - "He's not as mediocre as he looks - some of those years he didn't fail, he was kicked out of the sport."
I just don't know why Bruce fires you up so much buddy.

I just don't know why Bruce fires you up so much buddy.
I don't like phonies. I don't like cheaters. I don't like sweaty fat guys. I don't like guys who secretly wiretap recruits and try to entrap them because he lost a recruiting battle (look it up - Deon Thomas). I don't like guys who dump their wives of 25 years to take up with a bimbo who then compares him to Jesus (look it up.) I don't like coaches who are constantly talking a big game but after decades have very little in March when it counts to show for it.

And I am highly suspicious of a 'Kentucky fan' who defends him while always being negative about the much, much, much more successful John Calipari.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT