ADVERTISEMENT

Rubber Meeting The Road.

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
Hopefully, CATS finish the sweep tomorrow because then the rubber meets the road. Next 2 home series are #1 Arkansas and supposedly the best offense in the country in the pumpkin orange chain gang.
KPP needs to be rocking . PO will bring the folks so I hope folks buy up all the tickets early.
SEC guys were gushing all over them and TAM . We lead the east by 31/2 games , but you'd hardly know it listening to them. Sweep and win both series and then we'll see what they've got to say.

Reactions: Jeff12wb and dtjr
Hopefully, CATS finish the sweep tomorrow because then the rubber meets the road. Next 2 home series are #1 Arkansas and supposedly the best offense in the country in the pumpkin orange chain gang.
KPP needs to be rocking . PO will bring the folks so I hope folks buy up all the tickets early.
SEC guys were gushing all over them and TAM . We lead the east by 31/2 games , but you'd hardly know it listening to them. Sweep and win both series and then we'll see what they've got to say.
We’re doing our part to pack KPP. We’ll be there with our pink fuzzy hats…lol.

Love an email I got from UK last night pushing tickets for the rest of the season. It shows in the background Cats Win. Over that says Series Clinched. When I scrolled down it says Get Tickets Get Weird. This team is fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT