ADVERTISEMENT

Roy getting hammered by the UNCheat faithful

Notre Dame almost fouled him, and DID foul the kid on the rebound on the other end. They got lucky, not that I'm complaining.

6a00d8341c5c2253ef010535c987da970c-800wi

Paige missed an easy layup. Roy also screwed up calling that TO, as they were about to get a better look from 3 than what they did.

LOL at the idiot UNC fans thinking the putback counted...I know the athletes do not go to class, but I figured real students did. I guess not.

Roy Williams thinks Marcus Paige is Steph Curry. Kennedy Meeks was dominating in the post, but Roy was content to let Paige try to bully his way to the basket down the stretch. I must have missed the games where this kid built his rep because he has been below average in every game I have seen.

I love it when UNC*** cheat goes down especially on there home floor. Poor coaching by Roy .

ND is a good team so no major shock losing to them. But UNC has zero shooters other than Paige so comebacks can be difficult for them.

But they have too much talent to lose at home. And I bet UL beats them down there on Saturday as well.

I can see why Huckleberry is losing fans.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I had thought UNC had found some rhythm after our game. They had played better collectively. I thought they were going to pull this out tonight.

Originally posted by TubbysTabbys:

Notre Dame DID foul the kid on the rebound on the other end. They got lucky, not that I'm complaining.
You are oh so right...and the Announcers totally missed this: The Official DID call the foul, at first. He clearly raised "closed fist" when he blew his whistle...and thenpointed to the other end. That is CLEAR 100% foul call.

But then for no reason, he changed it to timeout (which would be "open hand"). No explanation. Just changed the call.

That mishandled play will hit the fan in the Supervisor of Officials office tomorrow.

Originally posted by uky8unc5:

Notre Dame DID foul the kid on the rebound on the other end. They got lucky, not that I'm complaining.
You are oh so right...and the Announcers totally missed this: The Official DID call the foul, at first. He clearly raised "closed fist" when he blew his whistle...and thenpointed to the other end. That is CLEAR 100% foul call.

But then for no reason, he changed it to timeout (which would be "open hand"). No explanation. Just changed the call.

That mishandled play will hit the fan in the Supervisor of Officials office tomorrow.
That was strange as was the overturn of the pass interference in the Dallas/Detroit game. I was cheering for Dallas but thought the PI was the right call.

I believe ESPN announced UNC had turned the corner, if they have they hit a concrete wall.

Yep. The UNC kid (Hicks?) didn't have possession yet when the ref blew the whistle.

Amazing that Notre Dame escaped there with those two non calls. They deserved to win, though. They outplayed UNC.

Originally posted by KYBallCoach:
I had thought UNC had found some rhythm after our game. They had played better collectively. I thought they were going to pull this out tonight.
Screwed their rhythm up when they actually had to study and take finals.

I was watching that last shot in slow motion, and I thought for sure Paige was going to jump up into those ND defenders, which almost for sure would have resulted in 3 FTs, and was shocked that he didn't. I think he was thinking he couldn't count on it being called so best to at least try to make the shot.

Re: Roy getting hammered by the UNCheat faithful
wildcatdonf posted on 1/5/2015...
Cleveland State will be sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ncaa hq has taken delivery on a truckload of carpet to aid in their UNCheat investigation.

Why did Roy call timeout right after they crossed half-court. They were going to get a decent, one on one opportunity near the basket. When he called the timeout, I knew they wouldn't get a better shot following the timeout.

Watched that play several times in slow motion and did not see it that way. The official immediately pointed out Carolina's bench when he blew the whistle. Carolina player yelled timeout has he went to grab the ball with both hands and the official immediately granted it even then he did not yet have clear possession of the ball. A foul could have easily been called on the defender had the play played out but likewise a foul could have easily been called on Paige for over the back on the rebound of the missed FT. ND player had clear control of the ball before Paige came over his back and swatted it away.

ND deserved the win the way the game unfolded so it all worked out the way it should have regarding the victor.

Roy Williams, under whose 12 years "leadership" the numbers of basketball players routed through a bogus "African American" curriculum to promote his career as Coach at UNCheat EXPLODED to over three times the number of "student-athletes" whose collegiate experience was undermined by academic fraud during the 30 year tenure of Dean Smith.
UNC Basketball players' total enrollment in bogus AFAM classes by each coach:
Dean Smith- 54

Bill Guthridge-17
Matt Doherty- 42
Roy Williams- 167

Originally posted by Samwise Ganjee:

Roy Williams, under whose 12 years "leadership" the numbers of basketball players routed through a bogus "African American" curriculum to promote his career as Coach at UNCheat EXPLODED to over three times the number of "student-athletes" whose collegiate experience was undermined by academic fraud during the 30 year tenure of Dean Smith.
Dean Smith- 54

Bill Guthridge-17
Matt Doherty- 42
Roy Williams- 167
And if that read- Cal- 1, they'd have the National Gaurd on our doorstep.

Originally posted by Samwise Ganjee:

Dean Smith- 54

Bill Guthridge-17
Matt Doherty- 42
Roy Williams- 167
The rats are starting to abondon the SS Roy Williams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT