ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2 - Cowtown Cat vs. DraftCat

Who would win head to head

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, you base it on how they played in college. So you get no-defense, streaky shooting version of Booker as opposed to the guy who just torched his way through the Western Conference playoffs.
He was still pretty good as a freshman IMO. He shot 41% overall from 3. Had he gotten more PT, he potentially could’ve put up huge numbers.

Winner gets a nice piece of UK memorabilia Ive already picked it out. Let’s take this serious people.

If cowtown wins it I’ve ordered a customized UK di**o.
LMAO I gotta get past my current opponent, then Gonzo and then the final round. Gonzo has a good team, but I feel mine is damn good as well.

Reactions: Gromcat
Totally genuine.

Why do you have a mans chest in your avatar? There’s nothing wrong with that (there’s definitely something wrong with that).
I’m just trying to keep up with these fellas that have the pics of their lovely ladies in their avatars. I figured I may could win over a vote or two from our VERY respected fans from the gay community with this picture of my chest.

I’m just trying to keep up with these fellas that have the pics of their lovely ladies in their avatars. I figured I may could win over a vote or two from our VERY respected fans from the gay community with this picture of my chest.
#dicksoutfordraftcat gotta get the #1 pick by any means necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT