ADVERTISEMENT

Rough the kicker on 4th and 16 on the road

It’s disgusting. Bring the house on a punt block when you need that big play. Our defense has dominated so far and they get punished and all the momentum gone. Sooo stupid.

Yep we should have as many guys back as possible for a big run back. NEVER give away momentum.

Ordinarily hard to complain about that penalty, but he had zero chance to block that. Jumped from about 20 feet out.

Reactions: UKUGA
I don't even blame the defense for that touchdown. They had to be on the field for half the quarter becuase of inept coaching.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Hood is the ST coach, probably saw something on film to lead them to believe they could get a block. Just didn't work.

Hood is the ST coach, probably saw something on film to lead them to believe they could get a block. Just didn't work.

If you’re behind maybe you try it at some point but not in that situation. The coaching staff just keeps opening themselves up for criticism, legitimate criticism.

Pretty sure if we just lined up and played conventional football we would beat them with our much better talent, right? Looked more like an individual goof than a team goof to me, but hindsight is beautiful. Lots of new posters jumping all over the coaching again-----or the regulars.

We are putting up good fight so far.

Reactions: mrschwump
Why even ATTEMPT to block that punt???!!!! We'll never win big games until we stop making boneheaded plays.

We have the dumbest coaching staff in the nation. Players bailed them out against bad teams in 6 games (only reason we beat USC is because they disrespected our players and we played way over our heads). We still could have lost all 7 (and probably should have lost 5).

Can't wait til the sec east comes back to even average and we start going 4-8 again. Then we'll just have to hear Barnhart saying how we need more time and stoops talking about how close we are.

Pretty sure if we just lined up and played conventional football we would beat them with our much better talent, right? Looked more like an individual goof than a team goof to me, but hindsight is beautiful. Lots of new posters jumping all over the coaching again-----or the regulars.

We are putting up good fight so far.

Do u think it was a good call? Not tryin to start ish would just like to hear your opinion. 4th and 16 punting inside their own 20? We’re lookin at getting the ball back around the 40 at worse. Could be close to midfield with any sort of return. As conservative as this staff has called games all year why go that aggressive in that situation? And not just bringing an extra man or two, they went jail break. They brought half of Woodstock ‘69 with them. Why would they call that in that situation? Like I️ said I’m not tryin to start stuff would just like to get your thoughts on it.

You all bitch when they're conservative, now you bitch when they do something aggressive. Was it stupid of Johsnson to hit the kicker? Yeah. I like the idea of coming after them when momnentum is on our side.

ADVERTISEMENT