ADVERTISEMENT

Rothstein and Torres on Miss State bb team/SEC talent

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
People say we're going to take lumps early.

I think where we'll take lumps is in the SEC, as crazy as it sounds to say that.

Kentucky will have to fight to win this league. Best it's been probably since LSU and Florida both went to the Final Four.

Reactions: Smashcat
People say we're going to take lumps early.

I think where we'll take lumps is in the SEC, as crazy as it sounds to say that.

Kentucky will have to fight to win this league. Best it's been probably since LSU and Florida both went to the Final Four.
I think we can be awesome going into March but would not take UK to win the SEC regular season title. Way too young.

Aric Holman at Miss. St is a kid from here in Owensboro who I wish UK would have gotten. He is a 4yr kid who I think could have really developed well under Cal and KP at UK. Really long and skilled kid, he's doing well down there. They also have another Owensboro kid in Eli Wright who should play more this year.

Aric Holman at Miss. St is a kid from here in Owensboro who I wish UK would have gotten. He is a 4yr kid who I think could have really developed well under Cal and KP at UK. Really long and skilled kid, he's doing well down there. They also have another Owensboro kid in Eli Wright who should play more this year.

Disagree........ Holman was not high D1 prospect coming out of HS. I don't think he would have got enough PT at UK to develop and would always been recruited over every year.

I think he went to a good school for him and will get a chance to develop into a solid SEC level player there.

SEC seems to be a league on an up tick. SEC network is a big part of this. Schools have a lot more money to play with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT