ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Situation as of now

Okay Festus, I tried to camouflage it as just messing with you but enjoy...
Yes sir,Mr. Dillon. :smiley:

Actually I need to apologize to you. I miss read your post. I posted before I re-read your post. Apologies.

Reactions: BBUK
I worked in a Sherlock Holmes quote and a Spock quote in the same post.to paraphrase Mark Stoops .I'm just getting started bro.

In my defense KYFaninNC and I have been out in the sun a lot the last 2 days(playing golf) so we can't be held fully responsible.
On bad knees as well. So we may be a bit cantankerous.

You mean it will be as good as that world beating front court as last year?
You aren't very bright, are you? Clearly reading comprehension isn't your strong point. That's fine, the world needs fast food workers too.

Guys if we lose Washington that's a major blow, only guy that's left that could come close to replacing him is Reid travis. Vanderbilt is very injury prone , he may go to. Really think Richards is going to have breakout year, bet he will in up being number1 option.

You aren't very bright, are you? Clearly reading comprehension isn't your strong point. That's fine, the world needs fast food workers too.
I am bright enough to be retired with a very nice pension. What say you?

Dang dude, you can be nice sometimes and get along a whole lot better for the long haul.

You guys need to get a room lol

Huh? I'm normally real good at understanding posts but that one took me for a loop. Me and the guy I posted to? The posters he was referring to? Heck, I guess we could get a suite if needed as long as I knew who was coming.... It'd be mostly beer drinking I imagine with a little spirits too. We could do that on the course...We will probably laugh at you too or about you anyway but don't take it personal...:rolleyes: (You could have at least one brewski but you'd have to bring some too.)

I think he fits well as our 6-man. I think he is a true-combo guard with some really good point guard skills...plus can shoot if needed.

He can really slide in and play the 1 or 2 depending on the situation or even play in a 3 guard lineup as well.

He's a Swiss Army Knife type of guard we need to put in situations we need his help..perfect 6th man.
Quickley is taller than Quade, shoots it about as well from three and projects as a better defender based on superior length and athleticism. The only thing he doesn't have right now is buzz. It wouldn't shock me at all if he pulls a SGA and becomes as important as anyone on the roster in March. We all know Cal LOVES big guards. If Hagans is thinking of reclassifying he might want to do it before the Bahamas trip. If Quickley plays well there Hagans might have a hard time catching up and passing him on the depth chart.

Quickley is taller than Quade, shoots it about as well from three and projects as a better defender based on superior length and athleticism. The only thing he doesn't have right now is buzz. It wouldn't shock me at all if he pulls a SGA and becomes as important as anyone on the roster in March. We all know Cal LOVES big guards. If Hagans is thinking of reclassifying he might want to do it before the Bahamas trip. If Quickley plays well there Hagans might have a hard time catching up and passing him on the depth chart.
My thinking on Quickley is that if Cal was really confident in him to be dominant...he wouldn't have gone "all-in" on trying to get Hagans and possibly Maxey to reclassify. I think he's talented, but not ready to lead a championship run from day 1. Quade has experience over him...and Quade before his injury was balling. A full summer of work for Quade to add on to his experience will give him an edge.

Huh? I'm normally real good at understanding posts but that one took me for a loop. Me and the guy I posted to? The posters he was referring to? Heck, I guess we could get a suite if needed as long as I knew who was coming.... It'd be mostly beer drinking I imagine with a little spirits too. We could do that on the course...We will probably laugh at you too or about you anyway but don't take it personal...:rolleyes: (You could have at least one brewski but you'd have to bring some too.)
Just joking bro, sounds good love drinking beer with cat fans

My thinking on Quickley is that if Cal was really confident in him to be dominant...he wouldn't have gone "all-in" on trying to get Hagans and possibly Maxey to reclassify. I think he's talented, but not ready to lead a championship run from day 1. Quade has experience over him...and Quade before his injury was balling. A full summer of work for Quade to add on to his experience will give him an edge.
You say that without considering maybe it’s Green he’s not confident in?

Reactions: CatfanMike47
The first part of this might be true if Cal wasn't doing the positionless thing. I think Cal is looking at the possibility of playing Hagans, Green, Quickley, Vando and EJ together for long stretches. That's essentially three point guards, a point forward and an athletic big all ready to push the pace off of defensive rebounds.

The first part of this might be true if Cal wasn't doing the positionless thing. I think Cal is looking at the possibility of playing Hagans, Green, Quickley, Vando and EJ together for long stretches. That's essentially three point guards, a point forward and an athletic big all ready to push the pace off of defensive rebounds.
But that leaves out Keldon at the 3...which I don't see him off the court very often.

But that leaves out Keldon at the 3...which I don't see him off the court very often.
I agree Keldon will start....but I think we will also see a heavy dose of the three point guard look. I'm just saying I don't see Cal going after other point guards as a knock on Quickley. I think Cal really believes in positionless basketball and wants as many good players as he can get regardless of position.

ADVERTISEMENT