ADVERTISEMENT

Rondo vs CP3

Better believe that Rondo will notice LJ stroking on CP after all that went down. Bad look for LJ to take sides against his own teammates no matter who started it. I get it that CP is godfather to LJ's son but, loyalty is still important to some guys in the NBA.

Rondo won't forget. I guarantee that. He's probably wishing he was back with AD (and his boy Boogie.... pour one out for his time with N'awlins).

Surprised Ingram only got 4 games. Rondo and Cp3 both competitors with a piunk side to them, but both always ready to get dirty.

Leave it to the Duke player to join a 1on1 fight.. spineless coach, fans and players.

Lol.. lot of blue tinted glasses here. Not sure how you can defend a player who 1. Spit on another and 2. Threw the first punch.

Come on guys.. Dont be Kansas fans. Cp3 is a punk at times.. But guess who is right there with him? This was a bad look for Rondo.

I gotta admit that I thought Ingram would get 5-6 games. I guess he didn't actually make contact with the official(he might have I just havent read about it). Rondo was suspended a game more than Paul which seems fair since he spat on the man. If he doesn't do that Paul doesn't put his hand on Rondo's face. All in all about the punishment you'd expect to see. If he can appeal it I could see Paul only missing a game.

Ingram better seriously watch himself the next time those two teams meet. Can’t get over how big of a bitch move that was. It’s always the biggest pussy that does shit like that. I don’t think there’s a single player in the league that Ingram would win against in a one-on-one street fight

He better watch himself when they play GS. Can you imagine Boogie taking that kind of stuff, and can you imagine what Boogie would do to him? Wouldn't be pretty.

Silver and his Illuminati friends are idiotic for trying to corral this type of behavior.

This type of stuff makes an artificial league have something close to a pulse, almost allowing legitimate rivalry develop.

I thank God for Rajon Rondo. Bless the Lord bless him and keep him.

It's subtle, but you can see where the spit occurred here:

tenor.gif

yeah I saw it . Gonna be hard to sell that as a mistake like he is going to have to do.

That was the weakest spit job I've ever seen in my life.

Paul needs to be spit on more often. A little spit will purify his demonic soul.

Lol.. lot of blue tinted glasses here. Not sure how you can defend a player who 1. Spit on another and 2. Threw the first punch.

Come on guys.. Dont be Kansas fans. Cp3 is a punk at times.. But guess who is right there with him? This was a bad look for Rondo.
You did see CP try to stick his finger in Rondo's eye right? That doesn't rationalize spitting on someone...if Rondo actually did do that. But, it certainly counts as taking the first shot.
If you stand there and let some punk try to gouge out your eye and don't swing...well, I'll just say you aren't much of a man.

I reckon there will just have to be wide disagreement on what a cheap shot is. If he didn't know he was provoking an instant fight by shoving his finger in a known bad dude's eye then he has to be the dumbest major expletive in the NBA.

SUPERB quality left thrown by Rajon. Outdone recenty only by Odor.
Ingram came up from behind and threw a punch. That’s a cheap shot. Rondo squared him up face to face.

I haven't been a fan of Chris Paul since 2005 when he cheap-shotted that NC State player in the nuts on a dead ball. I mean... Wtf?!?

If he's had a beef with Rondo for a long time, then GOOD!!! Where is the 10 page list of all the other players that ALSO can't stand CP3? I'm not going to say Paul's check was passed overdue, but I'm glad Rondo was the one who cashed it. Nice left.

Oh... and I hope I don't hear anymore about Lebron James and HIS Lakers anymore this season. Dude sold out his teammates.

Brandon Ingram is who we thought he was. I'm not surprised, but at least he's a loyal teammate unlike James.

No one has mentioned Lonzo Ball's part in all of this. Fake as hell. Remember, "I ain't tryin' to get no technical" from last season against Phoenix? I'm a woman and I would like to mail him a box of tampons. Anyone got an address?

You did see CP try to stick his finger in Rondo's eye right? That doesn't rationalize spitting on someone...if Rondo actually did do that. But, it certainly counts as taking the first shot.
If you stand there and let some punk try to gouge out your eye and don't swing...well, I'll just say you aren't much of a man.

I'm pretty sure spitting in another man's face, which Rondo did, constitutes as the "first shot."

It was a bitch move by Rondo. Least liked UK player in the league without question.

I haven't been a fan of Chris Paul since 2005 when he cheap-shotted that NC State player in the nuts on a dead ball. I mean... Wtf?!?

If he's had a beef with Rondo for a long time, then GOOD!!! Where is the 10 page list of all the other players that ALSO can't stand CP3? I'm not going to say Paul's check was passed overdue, but I'm glad Rondo was the one who cashed it. Nice left.

Oh... and I hope I don't hear anymore about Lebron James and HIS Lakers anymore this season. Dude sold out his teammates.

Brandon Ingram is who we thought he was. I'm not surprised, but at least he's a loyal teammate unlike James.

No one has mentioned Lonzo Ball's part in all of this. Fake as hell. Remember, "I ain't tryin' to get no technical" from last season against Phoenix? I'm a woman and I would like to mail him a box of tampons. Anyone got an address?

I love your posts. They're GOLD!!!!

Reactions: Cindog28

Wrong. Rondo's spit occurred before the finger gouge, indeed it was the reason Paul reacted that way. Rondo took the first shot.

Last edited:
Chris Paul kind of deserved to get spit on just for the way he crossed his arms with that smug look on his face. I mean...

I think Paul was more trying to point his finger to his head and not necessary gouge his eye out. But with CP3's past, you can't be sure.. most other players do this and I would say it's inadvertent

I can because I'm not sure he spit on him. You lose all context when you zoom in and play it in super slow motion. That could be saliva coming out of his mouth when he talks. I know what spitting looks like and I've seen that video from every angle, nowhere does it look like spitting.

Lol.. No kidding, we’re on a Kentucky fan board, we don’t bleed red here. I can defend Rondo all day every day, it’s not like he punched a baby...maybe a crybaby.

Reactions: Wildcat_JC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT