ADVERTISEMENT

Rondo vs CP3

So I am guessing here...

Ingram will get 15 games
CP3 will get 5 games
Rondo will get 5 games

Thoughts?
I say 10 for Ingram .

Honestly CP3 should get more than Rondo if there is no proof of rondo spitting . I have seen plenty of angles and i have yet to see any proof of him spitting on Paul.

So if that’s the case CP3 gauged Rondo in the eye and threw two punches . He should get more than Rondo

I say 10 for Ingram .

Honestly CP3 should get more than Rondo if there is no proof of rondo spitting . I have seen plenty of angles and i have yet to see any proof of him spitting on Paul.

So if that’s the case CP3 gauged Rondo in the eye and threw two punches . He should get more than Rondo

I think Ingram is going to get hammered...essentially started the fight and then threw a sucker punch (though CP3 deserves every single sucker punch he gets). It will be 10-15 games.

I think Rondo and CP3 will get the same amount of games. Two veterans who should know better, but the two of them just hate each other.

I say 10 for Ingram .

CP3 did get spit on though. It just was Melo and didn't know it

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Rondo landed a nice one
Now who got the better of this?
DqAfaHCV4AErDKu.jpg

Vs
cp3-rondo-595x338.jpg

DqAfhwIWwAAx-jr.jpg

Then Paul followed with a beautiful uppercut

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcurren
I had to wake the wife up last night when this all went down. She's a pretty big Rondo fan and she's basically indifferent in regards to CP3. Never heard her say anything but positive things about CP3. Well, I've heard her refer to CP3 as a "little bitch" twice since this. Once last night and then again today after seeing multiple angles and tape of the incident. When she refers to a basketball player as a "little bitch", then chances are that's what they truly are. She just confirmed what I have always thought about CP3 and that is that he's a "little bitch". [thumb2]

Also, I'll add that she said similar things about Melo.

[laughing]

Last edited:
Better believe that Rondo will notice LJ stroking on CP after all that went down. Bad look for LJ to take sides against his own teammates no matter who started it. I get it that CP is godfather to LJ's son but, loyalty is still important to some guys in the NBA.

Rondo has mastered being a dirty player with that impressive subtle spit. You can’t see it till you get up close. That said, this has been brewing for a long time. Rondo will get more games.

I this point I think it is pretty obvious Rondo intentionally spit, bitch move for sure but if you are going to spit on anybody Paul is a good one to spit on.

Rondo clearly landed the better punch. The Paul punch looks solid when you freeze it, but looking at the video it was more of a glancing blow. Pauls face got the full impact of Rondos fist, but Paul was being pulled back and there was still a lot of force in his punch that caught nothing but air.

ADVERTISEMENT