ADVERTISEMENT

Rondo vs CP3

What an absolute bitch Brandon Ingram is, he should be kicked out of the league. Comes in 10 seconds later from 50 feet away to cheap shot Paul. Such a Duke move.

Before that he overreacted and pushed harden in the back. Dude is a chump!

Man...the nba let’s guys get away with so many cheap shots. Draymond Green, Chris Paul...two guys that should have been banned a long time ago. Ingram should get more than the few games suspension he’ll actually get for his bs here too.

Rondo gonna get a suspension and a fine for doing something 90% of the league has wanted to do for over a decade now.

Man...the nba let’s guys get away with so many cheap shots. Draymond Green, Chris Paul...two guys that should have been banned a long time ago. Ingram should get more than the few games suspension he’ll actually get for his bs here too.

Rondo gonna get a suspension and a fine for doing something 90% of the league has wanted to do for over a decade now.

Ingram better seriously watch himself the next time those two teams meet. Can’t get over how big of a bitch move that was. It’s always the biggest pussy that does shit like that. I don’t think there’s a single player in the league that Ingram would win against in a one-on-one street fight

Reactions: Cindog28
Chris Paul has always been kind of a b!tch. One of the best PGs ever, but a bitch. I could be way of base, but I've always felt pound for pound you probably shouldn't mess with rondo. Had it not been broken up, I think things would have been a lot worse. And not for rondo. Hes got a fire not many people have. Whether it's for better or worse.

You do realize you posted this on the up board right? Rondo is welcomed here
Not by everyone, not even close. We have some fans that despise the guy. I've been in arguments with them in past threads here. I love the guy's game. He's different but, he's also stayed in the league a lot longer than could be expected for a 6 foot PG with a very unreliable outside shot. Plus, that Ring.

Not by everyone, not even close. We have some fans that despise the guy. I've been in arguments with them in past threads here. I love the guy's game. He's different but, he's also stayed in the league a lot longer than could be expected for a 6 foot PG with a very unreliable outside shot. Plus, that Ring.
Those fans are useless. You don’t pick and chose guys that played for uk proudly and went on to a successful nba career

Glad it was just against Chris. If his brother had been there things might have been different.

cliff-paul-jordan-cp3-xi-colorway.jpg

Reactions: rabbitTown
Ingram better seriously watch himself the next time those two teams meet. Can’t get over how big of a bitch move that was. It’s always the biggest pussy that does shit like that. I don’t think there’s a single player in the league that Ingram would win against in a one-on-one street fight

Lol Ingram jumps in to help teammate Rondo in a fight and everybody wants to call him a bitch. Ingram would whoop 90% of the NBA in a fight and 100% of this board.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Me too. Several actually. Pretty recently too. I love me some Rajon Rondo.

Reactions: Nubb16
What an absolute bitch Brandon Ingram is, he should be kicked out of the league. Comes in 10 seconds later from 50 feet away to cheap shot Paul. Such a Duke move.
Chris Paul has a lifetime of deserving that cheap shot. Come on man. I hate Ingram like he majority of this board but he delivered one for all men in the world on that one

And **** Lebron for consoling his boy. Dude ain’t on your team. **** him.

Pretty sure CP3 is LBJs sons God-father. Theyre pretty close in real life so I get it. Just wish he didnt pick such a turd.

ADVERTISEMENT