ADVERTISEMENT

Rondo’s team soon

Still trying to figure out why he is currently in the all star game. Daddy ball must of made the players from his shitty league and their families vote

Reactions: Cardsstink
Someone posted the other day the list and his name was there being considered for the all star game because people were voting for him

That's different from actually making the All-Star game. Ball ain't All-Star material. Fan vote is full of basketball dumb, flat bill wearing, hypebeasts that base reality on YouTube highlights and Steven A Smith commentary.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Someone posted the other day the list and his name was there being considered for the all star game because people were voting for him
Fan vote is only for starters and only accounts for 1/3 of the votes. I believe the players and the media account for a third each. The reserves are picked by the coaches.

Still trying to figure out why he is currently in the all star game.

Where are gettting this from?

He's not even remotely close to being in the all star game. If you think he is, then don't know how all star selection works.

Last edited:
Where are gettting this from?

He's not even remotely close to being in the all star game. If you think he is, then you've no clue how all star selection works.
DxI1ZOTWwAAXGqa.jpg
DxI1XFgXgAEaOkw.jpg

Davis has a 31.06 PER
29.4 ppg
13.5 repg
2.6 bpg
4.4 apg
1.8 spg

America continues to be clueless.

I was going based off of this

I was going based off of this

That means extremely little. The coaches choose all the all star reserve spots. The fan vote only has relevance in choosing the starters, and even then only counts for a portion. Ball ain't even close.

The fan vote has always had ridiculous results, that's why the League developed this formula to prevent ridiculous selections.

ADVERTISEMENT